X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11x Champion Firebird

Is there a difference between a regular Champion Firebird and a 11x Champion Firebird? I got a 11x yesterday and the only difference i can see is that it has an extremely flat top. Other than that it flies the same. I ask this because 11x's are more expensive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

I am not a firebird thrower, so I cant say how they fly compared to the other molds. Innova does change molds often. the 11X in case you int know just means it was made to celebrate the 11 time world champion. the 11x just says the discs age, and perhaps the mold it was that year.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

11X firebirds generally speaking are MUCH flatter than the 'No time' champion firebirds. Along with the flat top they are usually more overstable and have less glide than a domey firebird. From avid firebird throwers, from what I'm told, 11x's are the way to go, compared to the current production run.

Comment

there you go. take it from Bruce, or any other Firebird thrower. the # x part just shows what year it was molded

Comment

Once a disc is OOP it flies better and is superior to whatever is new and easy to find.

Comment

The newer molds are great, but i prefer my older discs. I love my new Grooves, but old school Eagles are my go to discs

Comment

Thanks guys!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X