X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MILO from KEEN

They have arrived and are now available...

"The MILO is available only at www.keenfootwear.com and is available in men’s sizes 7.5-14. While this is only available in a men’s version currently, we’ll be producing a women’s specific version if we’re able to sell through and prove the market."

Help get the word out about the New disc golf shoe!!

I'd never buy a shoe without trying it on. How is it that Keen doesn't have a "factory showroom" in the Pearl?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

i already ordered a pair... i tried on a few keens at REI, everyone of them I was a size 9 comfortably so hopefully size 9 MILO is perfect.. Just get it so they will be a bigger sponsor to the game in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        Just get it so they will be a bigger sponsor to the game in the future...
        Sure, I'll just throw down $110 on a pair of shoes I may or may not like, because Keen needs some moral support.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I don't think they're going to mail you a pair to demo. Better put down the mouse and head to the shoe store....
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
            I don't think they're going to mail you a pair to demo. Better put down the mouse and head to the shoe store....
            Sure, except: "The MILO is available only at www.keenfootwear.com..." Which isn't surprising; if I were a retailer I wouldn't stock such a niche product.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

2 things; Adam gets his discs online from a company in another state without feeling them,
              2nd is, yeah, Adam brings up an interesting idea, Keen HQ in portland, why not allow disc golfers to stop by and try on a few pairs, probably help sell more Milo's faster?

Comment

2 things; Adam gets his discs online from a company in another state without feeling them,
                2 things: (1) most discs feel pretty similar, and I don't have to walk around all day on them. (2) discs don't cost $110.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I love Keens, have 5 pair, but I've never liked shoes with the waterproof lining, sure the keep water out, and keep the sweat in, nice name though. Adam. you're wearing those toe shoes right?? LOL
                  educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                    I've never liked shoes with the waterproof lining, sure the keep water out, and keep the sweat in...
                    When was the last time you've tried some? I'm not sure about the KEEN.DRY™ but Columbia's Omni-Tech® is the best stuff since sliced bread. My shoes kept me dry in the summer, letting the sweat breathe like a regular shoe. They are now keeping me dry in the winter. Out at Dabney I was dry walking through the wet grass all day. It wasn't until I stepped in the wrong place in a bog and water went in over the top that my feet got wet. Even then by the end of the round all of that moisture was gone. I went to change socks before I left and the ones I took off were hardly damp at all.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Keen Dry system. I played golf all summer in a pair of Wasatch Crest WP's, and my feet were always dry at the end of the round, even on those 95+ degree days.

Comment

I'll stick with my bogs, warm, feet stay dry, second season on them, and oh yea, 60 bucks.
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                          I'll stick with my bogs, warm, feet stay dry, second season on them, and oh yea, 60 bucks.
                          Well if it works for you then stick with it. My Columbia's are warm, dry, and oh yea, less than 50 bucks.

Comment

my colmbia shoes - $50 from woodburn outlet mall... my merrell's - $55 from Folsom Lake outlet mall.... has columbia or merrell sponsored disc golf? (yes i know vibram makes the soles on merrell)... it's like an investment with keen, the more we invest, the more we get back... why buy something that never gives anything back to you?

Comment

why buy something that never gives anything back to you?
                              I give them $50, they give me shoes. Isn't that pretty much how it works?
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X