revolution shipping speed Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • revolution shipping speed

    I placed an order for a bag yesterday and the order status is still queued. Is revolution quick to fill orders and how long does it usually take to arrive from across the country? My bag is falling apart and I am anxious for the new one to arrive. Thanks.
    Click here

    Challenge disc golf

  • #2
    Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    I placed an order for a bag yesterday and the order status is still queued. Is revolution quick to fill orders and how long does it usually take to arrive from across the country? My bag is falling apart and I am anxious for the new one to arrive. Thanks.
    Mine came pretty quickly. I didn't pay for overnight, but I never felt like I was waiting too long.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

    Comment


    • #3
      should've went with gorilla boy... tsk tsk...

      Comment


      • #4
        I've bought bags through them three times. One bag took about a week, another bag took over two months, and then he sent me the wrong one.

        I wouldn't start to sweat it until a couple of weeks.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know that my bag will last a couple of weeks. My shippingmethod was 2-3 days so I hope the order gets filled soon.
          Click here

          Challenge disc golf

          Comment


          • #6
            Revolution is one guy... if that helps...

            Comment


            • #7
              I've bought 3 bags from Dave, he's great. Some friends and I just bought a Spruce Green Mini Deluxe for a buddy's B-day. But the story is that we couldn't find one at Revo or any other online stores. I called Dave, let him know we had to have a Green one, he said he'd look around and a return call from Dave, an online transaction, and 3 business days later we had the bag. Give Dave a call, he'll get it out asap and it'll be cradling your discs soon. Good choice on a Revo.
              educate your thinking

              Comment


              • #8
                Stay on Dave's good side, Chris. I have personal experience with this, as well as having heard numerous testimonials from other golfers about his penchant for allowing personal issues to affect his customer service levels.
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

                Comment


                • #9
                  It shipped yesterday! The status wasn't updated on the site. YEAHYAH!
                  Click here

                  Challenge disc golf

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                    Stay on Dave's good side, Chris. I have personal experience with this, as well as having heard numerous testimonials from other golfers about his penchant for allowing personal issues to affect his customer service levels.
                    What a professional.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                    ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yeah, when i ordered mine, the online status didnt change but it was shipped and was at my house in about 4 days. dont let the e-rumor train influnce the purchase of a quiality bag, which revo does certainly produce.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ode View Post
                        dont let the e-rumor train influnce the purchase of a quiality bag, which revo does certainly produce.
                        For sure...golden rule baby, treat folks like you like to be treated. Seems simple enough...
                        educate your thinking

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JMan View Post
                          Seems simple enough...
                          When the Tao is revealed to the fool, he laughs
                          If he does not laugh, it is not the Tao
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

                          Comment

                          Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X