X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Tip on Buying Shoes

I have been going through shoes like crazy. I had bought a pair of Gore Tex Merrells that I loved ,but after about 2-1/2 months they started to go. I bought them at Nordy's and everyone knows how they love taking returns, so I did so and traded them in for a pair of North Face runnung shoes. These lasted all of 3 days. I again returned the shoes but declined to get another pair there, seeing how easy it would be to become a habitual shoe returner. I went into Sports Authority and found an updated model of the Gore Tex Merrell Moabs. I was astounded when the cashier informed me that for an extra $10.00, I could join the Sports Authority's Shoe replacement program, whereby I will receive a check for the full value of the shoes should they wear out within 13 months!!!

These folks have no idea what they are in for!
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

What's the fine print on that SA replacement program?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Yeah let us know how long that check takes to get back
      Read this ^

Comment

I'm more interested in what sort of wear and tear they exclude from the coverage.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I get my shoes from REI I had a pair of asic trail running shoes that lasted about 9 months. I brought them back and since I am a member the purchase history is in their system. No hastle no questions asked easy exchange for a pair of salomon trail runners. You don't need to be a member if you can hold on to your reciept.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I wish I could shop at normal places like you guys but when you have size 15 EEEEE feet it's hard to find shoes.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              I wish I could shop at normal places like you guys but when you have size 15 EEEEE feet it's hard to find shoes.
              Try Nordstrom Rack. When I've been there they've had tons of bigger sizes and decent prices. The selection is hit and miss, so you have to check back.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Try Nordstrom Rack. When I've been there they've had tons of bigger sizes and decent prices. The selection is hit and miss, so you have to check back.
                Hey thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Size 15? Man Tom buddy have I got a career suggestion for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
                    Size 15? Man Tom buddy have I got a career suggestion for you.
                    Could I borrow your big red fuzzy nose?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sillybiz, I am always seeing 15's in shoes that I like at Ross (but I'm a size 13 2E).
                      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                        Sillybiz, I am always seeing 15's in shoes that I like at Ross (but I'm a size 13 2E).
                        Well I guess the bigger problem for me is finding something fashionable in that size, sometimes Big Five has some but mostly I go to the specialty "wide shoes" shop in Edmonds. Thanks though Toby, I'll take a look.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X