Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confessional

Thank you for sharing chuck.
    I can't help it I like the aero. So easy to throw and is money for SUPER SUPER high turnovers.
    Anyone else throw a disc or two that are not the "norm".
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

I throw a DX Areo (I call it "bonk Plastic") for shots that call for a straight flight ~ it's slow but straight with quite a bit of glide.

Comment

I carry a stingray, a gator and an FL all are pretty unique molds and are pretty awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
        I carry a stingray, a gator and an FL all are pretty unique molds and are pretty awesome!
        I don't think anyone would call the Stingray an unusual mold. Gator and FL are on the rare side though.

My putter is a Lightning #2 Upshot; I never see anyone else with one of those.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

My 3 year old loves his #2, money 30 feet and in...

Comment

I carry an Xclone that looks like the biggest pos youve ever seen(it was 1/1 this weekend)... i also carry a metalhead viper(was 2/2 this weekend)...

Comment

I putt with an X puttr'. I've been throwing them for years, only this year have I met anybody else who throws them.
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

My favorite disc, and consumate aid in wacky spike hyzers, skips and trick shots is my trusty Z Extreme, I've yet to see anyone play with it in their bag regularly, and too this day I've never thrown a more overstable disc.
                PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

I know a number of people that play with them, and I know more including myself would if they were easier to get. Z Extremes, the hardest working disc in show biz.

Comment

I carry a whittler and an old 1982 Canadian open 100 mold. Sometimes I need them for a safe huge turn over. And you'd be surprised at how well the whittler work for a stretch out of the **** up shot roller too!!! Both of which were given to me by Glen Whitlock, love that guy!
                    "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

I still carry around an eclipse... every time I think I've finally outgrown it, I end up having a super narrow window and 150' left to the pin (I mean, basket) and it earns it's place back in the bag...
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

'90 "paper plate" Stingray
                        1st Run Rhyno

Comment

Ok..I admit it...I like the Wolf. I have never seen anyone else throw one of these or even have one in their bag.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

Harold Duval swears by the Wolf as a roller. I'm becoming a convert.

Comment

a beat up old XL for short rollers
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X