X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateway

I am wanting to try out some of these discs, currently I have only played with a magic which I am pretty happy with as a short approach disc. I am curious to hear if anyone has tried there products out and how they have performed. From all the pics the plastic they use looks as if it would break in easily if they were not already broken in being SSS softness. Also if you have used any what would you compare it to. thanks
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

I use a soft Warlock as my putter. Similar to an Aviar P&A but just feels a bit better in my hand. I also use an Element in the Evolution HPP plastic. It is like a Buzzz with more glide and just a tad more understable. It is a money disc on holes 2 and 6 at Pier for me.

Comment

the assasin is similar to a t-bird its slightly less stable it is also has a little more glide
      the apache is is a faster longer disc maybe like an orc
      i dont throw alot other that gateway and i haven't ever thrown discraft more than once or twice so its tough to compare

Comment

I think Gateway putters, Wizards especially, are the next Aviar! I see alot of new players and seasoned vets picking them up and loving them. They have 4 different blends that range from Med, Soft, Super Soft, Stupid Super Soft. They also make a corn based polymer Wizard that is organic, and a "champion" style BHPP. Discraft already started copying Wizards with their Ace Race disc this year.

I'd look for Gateway to really step up their promotions after the win by Nikko at USDGC.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X