• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
    wheres the link??

good luck

yours are some great dyes troy
    I actually pulled the discs off of there. I had a bunch of people watching the bids, but no one bidding. I didnt want someone to wait until the last moment and just post the minimum bid and take it.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      I actually pulled the discs off of there. I had a bunch of people watching the bids, but no one bidding. I didnt want someone to wait until the last moment and just post the minimum bid and take it.
      You know you can set a reserve/ minimum bid amount to avoid this? I think it may cost a lil like 35 cents, but it is worth it for something that you have assesed a value on. Just food for thought....
      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• So apparantly I am way more addicted to dyeing than most, as I have been averaging a dye a day, and have not seen to many dyes from others posted, however maybe it's also true that you other dyer's out there are just less boastful. Maybe I am just a douche who has hi-jacked this thread. I am voting not a douche, but the final vote tally is yet to come... Anyways here is a star aviar I did, I love it, and I have officially figured out how to avoid bleeding! Thanks again to all of those who have helped me along the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
          That's some nice work, right there.
          Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

So apparantly I am way more addicted to dyeing than most, as I have been averaging a dye a day, and have not seen to many dyes from others posted, however maybe it's also true that you other dyer's out there are just less boastful...
            I've been doing three or four a week, but haven't had time to post them. I have actually sent out a couple orders lately that I didn't even take a picture of the finished dye job.
            I'm going to work on one tonight and hopefully finish it. If so, I'll post pics, and I'll try to start posting more so that you don't feel so alone.
            BTW, here's a dye from Monday....

Carlitos, your skill has improved greatly, I really like your attention to detail, keep it up!

Comment

• Definitely not the best foto, but the dye turned out pretty good. Birthday present for a friend...

Comment

• looks pretty damn good to me Ryan

Comment

• gwillim - thos are bad ass! Thanks for posting, and the compliment. I love seeing others dyes, it opens up the doors to my own creativity, and it's much appreciated! Those are some sweet dyes! One of my favorite things to do when I am thinking about the next dye I want to do is look at Chuck's album, and it really helps get an idea in my head. Don't worry Chuck I won't copy, unless its just too bad ass!

Comment

• couple custom dyes

Here are a couple cutom dyes that i did for a feller in San Diego California. Im not very happy with the results on the green... the first disc was a little light on the green, and the second got to dark due to bleeding.

I have found that its very tough to make 2 discs IDENTICAL...
                    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

• As soon as i get my vinyl that i ordered I will be busting out 4-5 bad ass dyes. If you have seen my work, you know i do some of the most detailed oriented dyes around here. These ones are guaranteed not to disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                        As soon as i get my vinyl that i ordered I will be busting out 4-5 bad ass dyes. If you have seen my work, you know i do some of the most detailed oriented dyes around here. These ones are guaranteed not to disappoint.
                        Sweet, looking forward to it!

Comment

• Here's a dye I did way back in August or September. I just now got the roll of film developed that this foto was on, go figure.

The foto that I had to work with was a postage stamp...literally. It took quite a bit of work to get a workable image out of a fotograph that was only 1"x1".

Also, Haley cut out the heart for me, so this was a conjoined effort.

Comment

Sweet, looking forward to it!
                            I figured out a way to work with this crappy vinyl I have right now, so this one may be sometime tomorrow

Comment

• still trying to figure out what disc to put it on. I got a yellow star orc, a pink champ destroyer, a purple champ boss, and a clear champ disc.

Comment

• I'm still trying to digest Ryan having film developed in this digital age
                                I have a nice Blue Force you can put that dye on Troy
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X