Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the Bank of Ganja disc is still coming along good. not taking the color as good as I would like, but oh well. longer dyeing time. If it turns out, its gonna get posted on a wall, which is good cause its gonna be pretty dark
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Workin on getting my first dye "Sponsor",

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
        Workin on getting my first dye "Sponsor",
        That bank?
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
          ok good to know pro takes dye, got a couple more dyes coming soon then I know proline did, but good news for sure
          It takes dye well, but it also fades and blurs the quickest.
          Check out my Dyes

Comment

• Bank of Ganja disc is getting fairly clopse to be done. Will be a few more days to get the colors just right

Comment

• Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• Pretty sweet dye there Kris

Comment

• Thanks!
                  Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• My daughter's Beast.
                    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• I've noticed that when you dye over a hot stamp, the dye doesn't stick, but what about the Discraft stamps that are more like paint? Does anyone know what happens if you dye over it? The disc in question is dark pink Z with a blue stamp.

Comment

• Z Force

Comment

• These are some discs I sent away to have dyed and are on the way back to me now...

green pro squall
                          green cryztal buzzz
                          pink first run nuke
                          blue first run hurricane
                          glow stalker

Comment

• Not 100% done, but pretty close. The disc itself wasnt taking color like I wanted so had to improvise. Since it will be hanging in a smoke shop, I built a frame, made a light source to backlight it and added a "green" backdrop to make it look better.

Comment

• No responses on the disc? I know it isnt the greatest dye of all time but looks pretty damn sweet, if you ask me

Comment

• Maybe people are going by the motto "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X