Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont lie. I know you got Chuck and many other sic artists up there in the seattle area, but I wouldnt mind taking over their dye biz up there if I can. much respect them of course, but if people up there see my work and want it, I am all for it. Much love to all of you Seatown artists, but if people want my work, you need to step it up. Im just saying this cause I want you guys to turn out some more sick work too. Its all love but lets step it up and make the NW the best dye work in the world. I know we can do it!!!!!
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• and no I am not trying to be cocky. I just want us NW artists to be the best in the world, and I know we can do it.

Comment

• I hae a few companies I could maybe get disc dye sponsorship for if I tried, but not yet. Who knows though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
          Well I can get you a bad ass disc, maybe some of the other stuff, and make your trip well worth it. I also plan on you playinhg Hagg with us, so that will make it extra worth the trip. I am gonna do the dye on a white star disc. what is your disc of choice?
          discraft Z glo nuke....lol.....its ur dye...ur choice...the disc with not be thrown so it can be what ever

my biz goes to who wants it...besides u doing it for me gives me a reason to finaly make to Oregon to play

Comment

• ok will be done

Comment

• I for one can't wait to see the sickest dye ever made.

Comment

• because who wouldn't?

Comment

• want to see something . . .

Comment

• so sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                      I have a question for you dye artists out there, or even you of those looking for dyes. How much would you charge someone for a dye like this? Or how much are you willing to pay for one? I suck at pricing, cause I normally do my work for free or super ass cheap. I want to start making money for my work, but have no idea what to charge. I understand if I have to buy the disc, then I am charging for that plus the dye work, but what is a fair price? If you dont feel ok answering here then PM me.

I would say that is a $30 to $40 disc (that's what I would bid if it were on ebay). Without a better pic however, it's hard to tell exactly how clean those lines actually are. What disc is it on? How long did it take to create the image?
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

• I guess glo teebird
                        Read this ^

Comment

• Someone asked, so here they are. A few of my latest dyes.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X