X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris C View Post
    Why do you like this shaped blade more than the regular triangle pointed one?
    The X-ACTO #16 Scoring Blade is a delicate cutting tool designed for scoring lightweight materials. The unique shape of the blade makes it easy to change directions and perform intricate, detail cuts without ripping or tearing the material.
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

• See, even Xacto agrees with me.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Originally posted by tomw View Post
        Kris "sharky" the Great White shark looks cool. I will let Susie know you've got it done. Thanks buddy!! Take care, TW
        You're welcome - give me a call and we can hit CH this week.
        Kris C
        Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• Chuck, I could easily go out and buy those blades and give it a shot, but if you are wanting to send me a disc with no tattoo, I wouldnt turn that down
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• I have a question for you dye artists out there, or even you of those looking for dyes. How much would you charge someone for a dye like this? Or how much are you willing to pay for one? I suck at pricing, cause I normally do my work for free or super ass cheap. I want to start making money for my work, but have no idea what to charge. I understand if I have to buy the disc, then I am charging for that plus the dye work, but what is a fair price? If you dont feel ok answering here then PM me.

Comment

• working on the next one, and can I say damn I hate doing skulls!!!! Faces and skulls are my downfall for sure

Comment

• Dont worry Mazza. The "Bank of Ganja" disc is still being worked on. shitload of detail I am trying to draw out just right. Then I will find the disc and dye it.

Comment

• Here is what I have drawn out so far. Have tons more detail to add.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                    Here is what I have drawn out so far. Have tons more detail to add.

WOW.....just WOW...now i need a beer to shed a tear in.....WOW

Comment

Dont worry Mazza. The "Bank of Ganja" disc is still being worked on. shitload of detail I am trying to draw out just right. Then I will find the disc and dye it.
                      awww man time is not a issue.....plz take all the time u need

Comment

• slowly working on it. You dared someone to do it, I am doing it. Its gonna be sick and you are gonna have to make a road trip and a round, plus cash for the disc to get it. I will make it worth it.

Comment

• gonna be 4-5 colors at least

Comment

• I am going for it and making the sickest ever dye ever, at least in Mazza's eyes lol

Comment

slowly working on it. You dared someone to do it, I am doing it. Its gonna be sick and you are gonna have to make a road trip and a round, plus cash for the disc to get it. I will make it worth it.
                              i showed the wife the pic of what u got done so far..then told her i gonna go down with a $100 bill and hope i come back with change...she askd how much r u gonna charge me...so i repeated what i had just said...and all i got was a "ok"....so i'm gonna come down with a bag o' disc...bag o' weed...and just huck it

Comment

• Well I can get you a bad ass disc, maybe some of the other stuff, and make your trip well worth it. I also plan on you playinhg Hagg with us, so that will make it extra worth the trip. I am gonna do the dye on a white star disc. what is your disc of choice?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X