Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hold all pumpkin comments back out of jealousy, pure and simple. My pumpkin carvings look ready for a Charlie brown special. =]

Comment

• This is a Clear Gateway Warlock fresh out of the pan.

He wanted a huge grinning predator. Hopefully he finds this to his liking.

Check out my Dyes

Comment

• Love it!!!

On a side note. did you get on this forum from OH to make us NW dye artists look bad? hahaha

Sick work dude!!!
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
          Love it!!!

On a side note. did you get on this forum from OH to make us NW dye artists look bad? hahaha

Sick work dude!!!
          Nah. I found this forum last year when I was learning. I read every post from the beginning.

I had never posted till the other day when I was asking about Gwillim.

As far as I'm concerned you guys are the godfathers of dyeing. I learned most of what I know here. I've tried to spread it on in the midwest.

I remember trying to get info on the PDGA boards years ago and those guys were real tight lipped with their info.

Either way thanks for he kind words. Your work is very nice. You do the most multicolors I have seen although ChUcK looks like he's really starting to perfect his craft in that regard as well. I hope to get into some multi color shading going forward. I'm just trying to get my painting mixtures right.
          Check out my Dyes

Comment

• This dye used the most different colors. 12 unique colors, and a couple mixing of colors. This one used many colors too:

I normally dont consider a disc multicolored unless it uses more than 3 or so. I will never say I am the best at anything, but as far as multicolors go though, I have done some of the sickest work posted yet, but I know others can do just as good as me.

Comment

• I see: jigsaw, freddie, jason, pinhead, chuckie, myers, and Texas chainsaw massacre?? super freeky!!
              Man do I have to learn to dye!!
              Howbout the Phantasm ball of death??
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

• Here is another one of my old dyes I found a pic of

Comment

• Just started working on a couple new sick ass masterpieces tonight. Havent dyed for many months. Great feeling to have a Sharpie in my hand again

Comment

• Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                    Since alll you old timers seem to be lurking here now, does anyone remember the guy who was doing the insane shading work that looked like Japanese art, with waves and stuff ?

I just was wondering what happened to him because I never see anything like his work now.
                    I remember that guy. He was on the westside of Portland but moved to the Midwest I think. Very nice work.

Comment

• For the life of me, I cant remember the guys name. He lived in Beaverton, near Lunchtime I think?

Comment

• Jet had a dye done by him. She said his name is Mark Canty, but cant remember his username

Comment

• Gonna have my first one ready for the dye tomorrow

Comment

• ok not ready. didnt have enough detail to make me happy, so had to add more. here is a preview

Comment

• Originally posted by philman View Post

As far as I'm concerned you guys are the godfathers of dyeing. I learned most of what I know here. I've tried to spread it on in the midwest.

I remember trying to get info on the PDGA boards years ago and those guys were real tight lipped with their info.
                              I have seen the PDGA dye disc thread and other forums with dyeing sections. Lots of good work on there, but I would have to say the best I have ever seen were from us NW artists

Comment

• very crappy pic. both of my cameras suck ass! But, here is my latest.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X