X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/cdhgufclk/
    The link above or address if it doesn't link is to Chucks dyes, pretty freakin sweet stuff, so much so that I have decided to give dyeing a try this sunday, I will post the pics soon after. Love dyed discs!
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Carlitos... I was wondering when you would get your ass over here. How ya been, big guy?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I am good, I am running a winter handicap travelling series every other sunday... having a blast trying to stay dry.... how are you? and you were right the damned arcade has sucked me in

Comment

The arcade quickly sucked me in, chewed me up, and spit me out. It was nice to get the extra time back under my control.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Started on my next masterpiece tonight. Wont be done for quite awhile, but here is what I am working on

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

DO IT TROY!!!
              That's gonna be amazing!

Comment

Custom dye for Sari in Seattle on a 164g Leopard. This one was actually pretty difficult. When I took the order I figured it would be fairly straight forward. As it turns out, little people (babies, infants, toddlers, etc) don't really have any overly unique features to pull out and emphasize to make them look individual, they don't even have eyebrows!! I think the pirate hat helped me out a lot, and I did some really micro cutting around the eyes that you really can't see in my crappy foto of the disc. All-in-all, I think it turned out well.

-g
                Last edited by gwillim; November 18th, 2008, 07:33 AM.

Comment

You know me, and the way I dye

It WILL!!!! get done
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Some of the Slosh trophy discs cut out and ready for their dye bath. I have a foto of all of them finished, but it's on film and I haven't gotten it developed yet. I'll post that when I get that roll developed.

Comment

I note the Widmer product placement.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

My first dyes...

Ohh man, I have caught the fever, the disc dyein' fever. So after watching an awesome 20 minute tutorial on how to dye discs by Chuck and one of his buddies, I knew it was time to stay inside and start dyeing. Of course I chose to go out and purchase my materials on Sunday, this was a bad idea as I ended up making do with inferior products because sign shops were not open. I dyed my first disc a max weight Roadrunner with a Thundercats Logo, and some weird squiggly lines over the top for a gayish effect. I didnt have transfer tape, and it worked out okay, and then I spent two hours cutting out a blazers logo, which didn't make the transfer to the disc with out transfer tape, and so I was pissed, but still primed to dye another, so I free handed a wierd H design in honor of my wife Hillary. It also turned out kind of gay, but I was hooked, so I stopped by some sign shops yesterday and got hooked up with tons of vinyl, and transfer tape all for free! Myself, my wife, a buddy Shaun, and his girl Erin spent the next 6 hours or so dyeing a couple of discs each with the right equipment! Oh, man what a difference. I cannot tell anyone who has not tryed this, you are missing out, it is an awesome process, especially when the final product comes out, trust me you will not be able to stop looking at your disc at a variety of different angles, and then the ideas for your next dye start to come in and well, it's awesome. So here are my first dyes... In order 1) Roadrunner w/ Thundercats 2) Destroyer w/ free hand H 3) Orc w/ JAGER 4) Boss w/ Boss 5) Cro w/ Fat Tire.

Comment

How do you post pics not attachments???

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                            I think you have to have them hosted elsewhere. Then you just wrap their URLs in the BBCode "img" tag.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post

No worries, they are easy enough to see.

Love the fat tire!

Comment

Thanks duders

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X