X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
    please for once TRY and not be full of yourself and TRY not making yourself sound superior to everybody else. it will be hard for you i know, but it will be better for everybody else here.

Just let your work speak for itself.
    I of course would love to hear people say they think my dyes are the best out there. I know they arent, but they are damn good. There are a lot of great disc artists out there and I love all of their work. I would not say that I am superior of any disc artist out there. I do take many chances that others wont, or havent yet. I do alot of discs that easily take 15-20 hr of work, not counting the soaking time, Thats drawing and cutting. I also do some sick ass multicolor dyes that no one else is doing. I would never say that I am the best out there, its not my style.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Here's some original artwork love for ya, Bob

The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
        Here's some original artwork love for ya, Bob

Hard core, dude! Love the background concentric rings. That had to be good for some hours.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• VERY NICE as always Chuck!
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• That sure is a good looking disc very candy-ish looking plastic and the dye is very well done, man I wish I could find the patience.
            The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

• That sure is purty. I like how you worked the dye "underneath" the stamp.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• transparency?

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                I like how you worked the dye "underneath" the stamp.
                Yes, I was wondering about that... did you do a portion of the dye on the bottom of a clear disc to achieve that effect?

Also, your work is Awesome incarnate.
                anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

I've done a few Banksy images in my time... this one was his Flower Chucker, but I put a Z Predator in his hand, and now he's Mad Thumbers-

Actually, that might be the only one. I'm too lazy to go back through the entire photobucket album.

Nice dyes, Mr. Stoney! We'll have to play a round together sometime and discuss dye techniques (industrial espionage! )
                  Thanks... Glad u dig em.

Yeah I'm always down to play a round, as long as I'm not out melting some glass. Lakewood is my home course so I play there or Sea-tac the most. I'll shoot ya a PM with my number too. I haven't really been doing anything else besides blowing glass lately. I even have a few dyes I need to get done. I just want to find the right image to use. Anyone have a stencil of a doberman smoking a Joint? I'll prob just have to make it myself... lol

Here's couple more dyes....

Comment

• Originally posted by killa View Post
                    Yes, I was wondering about that... did you do a portion of the dye on the bottom of a clear disc to achieve that effect?
                    Tim should know better- when you dye over the hotstamp it just dyes around the hotstamp. There's no dye through, underneath, or on the backside. When the stamp wears off there will only be that portion of the C and the ends of the E that are still clear, undyed plastic, and the disc will be as anonymous as any other disc.

Well, maybe not so anonymous. If anyone ever asked what disc that is, all you'd have to say is "Take a wild F-ing guess."
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Yeah, I knew that, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks cool.
                      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• I may post of a disc I did tomorrow. not sure though I messed it up. I am though working on my version if a Scarface disc. many have been posted before, but it will be nmy version of it. kinda different
                        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• 2nd run Tree of life dye.. Done for desert_heat20

Comment

Here's some original artwork love for ya, Bob

Ummm, yeah.... thats why I voted for ChUcK
                            www.soulpancake.com
                            www.bahai.org
                            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

• Originally posted by TREX View Post
                              2nd run Tree of life dye.. Done for desert_heat20

Well done. I know for a fact that I would be quite uncomfortable throwing that disc with any bushes or any dead or tampled undergrowth. Very nice disc though.
                              Last edited by grant; February 9th, 2010, 04:59 AM. Reason: spelling
                              The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

• I'm thinking about putting a thin black ring around the outside of the disc.

175 CFR Gator.
                                Last edited by Chad_from_BC; February 9th, 2010, 12:41 AM.
                                My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X