X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
    if wanna "wipe everything out of the disc" then just submerse your said disc in black dye for a day, and boom, looks like everything is "wiped out"
    I gotta agree. I think this method is the only way to remove markings from a disc.

GettinBetter for the win!!!

Comment

• Spread Latex paint.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        I have a brand new Z Reaper just waiting for a dye job. If anyone in the Seattle area is interested and could do it, I would love a logo like this one > http://www.metal-norge.com/images/0_logo_slayer.jpg
        What color is the disc? You could mail it to me and I can do the dye for a minimal fee. Being we are in the same area the transit time should only be a day each way. Depending on the color of the disc the exact Slayer logo might not come out like that. If the disk is white then NP. Doing it in flat black is an option to.

PM me and Let me know

Comment

• I m wondering this, just out of curiosity. I am wondering based on posted dyes, who is your favorite dye artist on here? I know I do some pretty sick ass dyes, with multicolrs and some just black, but still are hard as hell to do. I know others like Gwillim do some bad ass dyes with very clean lines and are bad ass. I am just wondering who is your fave? I am not gonna hate if its not me. I know all of us disc artsist do some prety sick work, and I love all that they do too!!!!
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Personally I love what ChUcK does. It's always original, clean, and balanced. He also does well with themes. Just overall I feel he always brings it.
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

• The act of asking people if you're cool is generally one of the reasons for the obvious answer.
              anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

• I am not asking, or looking for lots of people to say Trozzle. I personally have 2 fave dye artists, not incluing myself of course. Chuck and Gwilim do some of the best dyes here. Clean lines and overall sick work!!!
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Here's some of my dyes.... Hope u like em.

Comment

• the last one is actually really original and very cool...

Comment

• ^^^ Thanks glad u like... Here's a couple more.

Comment

• The XL dye reminds me of the graffiti artist Bansky
                        WORK LESS THROW MORE
                        http://www.grippt.com

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8architecture View Post
                          The XL dye reminds me of the graffiti artist Bansky
                          Might be... I didn't make the image.... I just searcher a long time to find it.

Comment

• Google search his work. Its good stuff. Its Graffiti but pokes fun at the goverments role in society. He has done a bunch of interesting things on the West Bank Barrier wall in Isreal. Would make for some cool dyes!
                            WORK LESS THROW MORE
                            http://www.grippt.com

Comment

• Interesting stuff, indeed.
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                                I m wondering this, just out of curiosity. I am wondering based on posted dyes, who is your favorite dye artist on here? I know I do some pretty sick ass dyes, with multicolrs and some just black, but still are hard as hell to do. I know others like Gwillim do some bad ass dyes with very clean lines and are bad ass. I am just wondering who is your fave? I am not gonna hate if its not me. I know all of us disc artsist do some prety sick work, and I love all that they do too!!!!
                                as a disc dyer, my favorite dyers are ChUck, Gwilliam, and then myself.
                                Team HOSER:dancing:
                                Team OLY:cheerleader:
                                Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X