Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I'll get that dyed on my new putter!

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post

Feel free to delete this if it's too politically incorrect.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

I wouldn't want to give people the wrong idea about the people who play disc golf.

Comment

• Comment

• Very nice sir.

Comment

• I got one I am dyeing now, but its not taking the color well, got a bad dye mixture, time to change it out. I do cold water dyes by the way, or brush on
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• nice and simple, wasnt taking color though. not as black as it may appear in the pic

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
              Very nice, indeed. Thank you, sir.

Comment

• Anyone dyeing in the shoreline area? Id like to get into it and need some hands on help. Any pointers for a newbie dyer? Ive got some designs Id like to try and would like some input on my ideas. Thanks for the help. Peace Pot Microdot

Comment

• where'sChUcK

cHuCk you have a Pm

Comment

• This one was another experiment with laundry soap dye. It seems to me that the soap mixture has an easier time sneaking under the vinyl. I think I know why, but lack the proper chemistry vocabulary to explain it just yet.

ESP Wasp

The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                      This one was another experiment with laundry soap dye. It seems to me that the soap mixture has an easier time sneaking under the vinyl. I think I know why, but lack the proper chemistry vocabulary to explain it just yet.
                      Probably it's emulsions and surfactants screwing with you.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Yeah, who knows what chemicals are in the soap that kill the adhesiveness of the vinyl. I think the fact that on a molecular level the soap and vinyl are much more alike than the water and vinyl leads to problems as well.

Surely, soap is a way better method of removing adhesive than just water.
                        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• I figured since so many people had some kind of batman dye I would do one to.

Comment

• Nice. (I hope that doesn't make it hit trees.)
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Does anyone out there take special orders for dyed discs? I really want a mid range with a horse design on it. I have a few specifics in mind so PM me and we can work out the details

Comment

• Yauger fundraiser for Chandler Fry Trophy disc.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X