Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
    too many words, not enough pics...
    I agree. I get excited when there is a new post on this thread. Don't make me go into the shed and get my dye to post a pic of a spin dye. I'll do it I'm crazy!
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• I have a couple of discs that need posting. Nate Sexton owes me a picture of his eagle, and Andrew Rich owes me a picture of his firebird. Oh, and Tim has a couple of new ones for posting, but I haven't had a chance to get there yet to snap a pic or two. They are all my initial attempts at using liquid laundry soap as my dye solvent, and the results are promising...

...just not documented yet
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
        I agree. I get excited when there is a new post on this thread. Don't make me go into the shed and get my dye to post a pic of a spin dye. I'll do it I'm crazy!
        come on do it....i double dog.. no triple dog dare you to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
          I have a couple of discs that need posting. Nate Sexton owes me a picture of his eagle, and Andrew Rich owes me a picture of his firebird. Oh, and Tim has a couple of new ones for posting, but I haven't had a chance to get there yet to snap a pic or two. They are all my initial attempts at using liquid laundry soap as my dye solvent, and the results are promising...

...just not documented yet
          Nate was showing everyone that eagle last weekend, very good job on that one...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            Nate was showing everyone that eagle last weekend, very good job on that one...
            I haven't even seen it yet! Not fair! That's it, I'm going back down to Eugene to photograph the discs myself. I kinda want to play Dexter a few more times also. Like a hundred more times.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Ol' Bob is so old that he remembers when dye pics were posted in this thread.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                Ol' Bob is so old that he remembers when dye pics were posted in this thread.
                LOL so true

I have been busy lately but I will get some dye's done in the next week and post em up.

Comment

• cool dye

this one is on ebay. its pretty sick. BOSS KING

Comment

• my putters

star aero

Comment

• drivers

wraith and destroyer.I draw and cut these by hand. Use rit.

Comment

• Originally posted by deadly spectre View Post
                        star aero
                        I like the concept of spanning two discs for one image.

Comment

• Originally posted by deadly spectre View Post
                          wraith and destroyer.I draw and cut these by hand. Use rit.
                          Nice. I noticed that all of your dies prominently features skulls and/or blood. So dark. Do you need a hug, or perhaps a kitten?

Comment

• Feel free to delete this if it's too politically incorrect.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

I wouldn't want to give people the wrong idea about the people who play disc golf.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• I'm not sure if we should give him kittens.

The iris in the eye on that wraith is SICK! Are you dip dyeing these or brushing them on?
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• i remember meeting Deadly Spectre at dailiwood one sunday and he showed me some of those dyes. the blue eye part of that disc was done with sharpie.

i really like your designs, but if you plan on selling your discs or doing them for others please stop using sharpies to enhance your dye. the sharpie will fade away while the dye stays so people will end up having to do some sharpie maintenence to the discs.
                                Team HOSER:dancing:
                                Team OLY:cheerleader:
                                Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X