X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
    I fell into the same trap and purchased some I-dye colors that would look sweet, but none of it works, even though it sells its self identically with RIT. The only other dye that works well is some quick drying stuff that is sold for fishing lures. Point is stay away from any thing other than RIT! IF you cant find the color you want try mixing colors to your liking.
    Thx for the info. I haven't been doing this long and I have a lot to learn still. The brand of dye was Dylon. Some amazing colors, to bad it doesn't work

Comment

• I have tried the I dye too, its worthless
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• I've tried some reactive dyes that stick to baseline plastics, but they wouldn't touch Z/ESP.

Finally, a dye worth posting. It's been a while since my last one, but here's one for Mr. Zippyboy:

Edit: ESP Buzzz
        Last edited by ChUcK; September 4th, 2009, 04:32 AM. Reason: Because I felt like it. Get off my back!
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Sweet Jesus that is sick looking...

Your talent is amazing, sir.

TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• chUck,

That is a EXTREMELY nice looking disc. not to complicated but soooooooo smooth looking. simple and powerful! i love it!
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• I wonder why the Zipster likes that one?
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                chUck,

That is a EXTREMELY nice looking disc. not to complicated but soooooooo smooth looking. simple and powerful! i love it!
                Not too complicated?!? Obviously the picture didn't pick up some of the detail that went into the lettering... I just picked it up this morning. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                  Not too complicated?!? Obviously the picture didn't pick up some of the detail that went into the lettering... I just picked it up this morning. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Can't wait to see it!

Are you going to get an WoJ dye next?

Comment

• Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                    you have to take into consideration that quote is coming from a fellow disc dyer. as a disc dyer i know what is complicated and what is not complicated but looks like it would be. no matter what, it is a GREAT looking disc!
                    Team HOSER:dancing:
                    Team OLY:cheerleader:
                    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                      you have to take into consideration that quote is coming from a fellow disc dyer. as a disc dyer i know what is complicated and what is not complicated but looks like it would be. no matter what, it is a GREAT looking disc!
                      Trust me, I am well aware of your work, and the other disc dyers on here. No offense was intended. Just wanted to back up ChUcK on the level of detail on the disc...

Comment

• Uncomplicated prolly means "clean." That's what I thought.
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• It's damn sexy,, Very nice work. I would love to produce a dye like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                            I am workin on the optical illusion disc for sure, it fun
                            Good luck, don't make yourself sick looking at it too much!

To defeat the illusion, try combinations of blurring your view, squinting, covering an eye, or pulling one into a slit, i.e. "Chinese eye".
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• its going to look sick, and you Gawain have the first shot at buying it!!!
                              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Well lets see it Troy....
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X