X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    I got alot of imagination when it comes to dyes, but never would think of doing that. very nice work Ryan
    Thank you, can't wait to show off the McCain one I'm working on! Hopefully I'll finish it next week sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
      Just finished this one...

Almost put "Zero Time World Champion" on there, but my x-acto blade is too dull for stuff that small. Need a new blade.
      Wow Ryan! Maybe not the most artistic one I've seen from you but that looks really cool! What is the disc (your signature disc)??

Comment

Just finished this one...

Almost put "Zero Time World Champion" on there, but my x-acto blade is too dull for stuff that small. Need a new blade.
        Is this one available on Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Is this one available on Ebay?
          Lol, nope. But if you want to buy it, I might be able to work out some sort of deal, PM me.

However, the Stormtrooper Dye only has two days left, and it's still sitting at $12.99!!! Someone's gonna get a STEAL on that one if ppl don't throw up some bids soon!

@Brody,
          The type of disc is not available for public knowledge. Next time I see you I'll let you take a look at it, you might be able to figure it out.
          Last edited by gwillim; October 10th, 2008, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Here's one that I did for Girlbot (chris) at 5:30 this morning. Being and insomniac does wonders for my dying habbit.

Comment

Here they are. The trophys for the Hobbit Huck. Not my greatest work, but they got great reviews at the event:

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

nice, i really like the one with the "one ring"
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

The "one ring", or "One Disc To Win It All" was the main trophy disc for the event. Im thankful it turned out better than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    nice, i really like the one with the "one ring"
                    My bedroom wall is really liking it right about now, too!

Comment

Nice shootin today Ryan, Im glad you like your trophy

Comment

Here's one that I did for Girlbot (chris) at 5:30 this morning. Being and insomniac does wonders for my dying habbit.

I'm jealous! This is the design I want! My birthday is coming up 2 days before elections..

Comment

After seeing all the grreat disks on this forum and others, My brother and I thought we would try dying a few ourselves. We decided to see what damage we could do with just red to start. the clear disk was an after thought, about 5 min total work went into that one. should have maybe tryed a bit more ut i was tired and frustrated. I don't think they came out too bad for a first attemt.

i hope the pic worked

Comment

Not bad at all for your first attempt. watch out now, you will become addicted soon

Comment

Thought I would post some pics of my first dyes. Just started playing enough to where I can now justify getting dye-able plastic, and I'm hooked now. If anyone has any tips on removing bleeds, I would greatly appreciate.
                              Obama is on a 172g Star Destroyer

the young lady/old lady optical illusion is on a 171g Pro Valkyrie
                              TROJAN NATION #22: Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans

Comment

Well done, especially for first attempts. My first attempt turned out way less than spectacular, which is why I never bothered to post it.
                                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X