X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    I decided to give this one a shot. starting work on it now. gonna take a long ass time, but i will of course post the result when im done
    Cool, Trozzle! Let me know when finished if you are interested in selling it....
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Wow, It's gonna be a tough one to do for sure. GL with it. I cant wait to see it done.

Comment

• Chandler Fry USDGC dye

Said post has been removed due to the low down on the hush hush
        Last edited by TREX; September 2nd, 2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Go Hawks

I did this one for a buddy, It was on a very well used destroyer but it came out so nice I almost kept it =]

Comment

• Grimp Reaper done on an Xcaliber. The detail in this one was tough to maintain.

Comment

• T Bird with the Tree of life done in 3 colors

Comment

• Link to the rest of my dyes

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii4/rexter1971/Dyes/

Comment

• damn it TREX! Those Chandler discs were surprises!!! Alright everybody...Keep your mouth shut! You didn't see anything! This conversation never happened!

PS. It does look pretty good though!
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Originally posted by TREX View Post
                    That's some pretty sick work. Nice job.

Comment

• Doh!,, You never said keep it hush hush.. I was intending to show them today at doubles.. I guess I wont do that =]

Comment

I did this one for a buddy, It was on a very well used destroyer but it came out so nice I almost kept it =]

You missed the green in the eye. Good work though.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• I am workin on the optical illusion disc for sure, it fun
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                            You missed the green in the eye. Good work though.
                            You are absolutely right about the eye. Heres what happened. My wife bought me some exotic dyes, fern green and some other very cool colors. I sat that disc in the fern green for an hour while I was at work but it would not set on the disc. I still havent figured out why the dye wont work but so far none of it sets on discs. It is a clothing dye, any idea's? I figure dye was dye and it would work.

Comment

You are absolutely right about the eye. Heres what happened. My wife bought me some exotic dyes, fern green and some other very cool colors. I sat that disc in the fern green for an hour while I was at work but it would not set on the disc. I still havent figured out why the dye wont work but so far none of it sets on discs. It is a clothing dye, any idea's? I figure dye was dye and it would work.

Was it heated? I know IT sets better when warm. Maybe this does, too.

Comment

• Dont use anything but RIT

I fell into the same trap and purchased some I-dye colors that would look sweet, but none of it works, even though it sells its self identically with RIT. The only other dye that works well is some quick drying stuff that is sold for fishing lures. Point is stay away from any thing other than RIT! IF you cant find the color you want try mixing colors to your liking.
                                Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X