Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just threw up looking at that image Treelove.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Don't know why I didn't think of this when I saw it. I would love to commission a dyer to dye this:

(Props to Scott, I think, for steering me toward eatliver.com, where I found the above illusion....
      HMMMMMM That looks like a fun one to do
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• That is insane! Scroll down or click any nearby link to return control to your brain.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by TREX View Post
          Yea it died out pretty fast. I am glad to see another familiar face here also =]. I got lucky and sold another disc yesterday which was awesome. I have dyed 2 discs to sell and sold them both the 1st day so I just ordered 7 more discs to dye. I also got a pic of the 1st disc i sold and another one I did for Troy.
          http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii4/rexter1971/Dyes/

Uploading now
          Love the MCDG logo dye...you must be talking about Troy of Troy and Shannon?...good friends of mine through the hippy/disc golf circle of life...what a fun, small world it is.
          peace,
          emmarose
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
            Hey Rex welcome to the forum! Sweet dyes you've got there. You should put a little pressure on Tyvec there to get our logo finished up.
            Jeeeesh, the least you could do is spell my name right. its like me calling you olliediscgolf or something! as far as the logo goes, i actually got started on it and am about 1/4 of the way done.
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
              Jeeeesh, the least you could do is spell my name right. its like me calling you olliediscgolf or something! as far as the logo goes, i actually got started on it and am about 1/4 of the way done.
              Sorry Tyvek, I was in a hurry to get out of the house! Its kind of funny that you are correcting somebody on spelling though.hehe! I do apologize!
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                Sorry Tyvek, I was in a hurry to get out of the house! Its kind of funny that you are correcting somebody on spelling though.hehe! I do apologize!
                Hey the only thing i claim to know how to spell correctly is my own name!
                Team HOSER:dancing:
                Team OLY:cheerleader:
                Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• New BOSS dye

Did it this morning while sitting at work,,, slow day.

This disc is for sale.
                  Last edited by TREX; August 19th, 2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• DC comic dye

Did this one for Chris Auseth, Older disc but it came out alright.

Comment

• I have plenty of graphics to do but I am looking for Idea's. I have some destroyers and Xcalibers coming on Monday. Anyone?

Comment

• When I need ideas...

Originally posted by TREX View Post
                        I have plenty of graphics to do but I am looking for Idea's. I have some destroyers and Xcalibers coming on Monday. Anyone?
                        I go to one of two places... google image search; type in anything that comes into your mind, your favorite beer or sports team, or just typ in bad ass, trust me it will fill up a couple of days.

2nd I go to deviantart.com and search the 40,000 stencils they have in there. this will also take a couple of days.

I save a copy of every image that I like enough to take a second look at in a file for future dyes, and when I am not sure what to do, I look through my file for inspiration. Good luck, those were some pretty good cut jobs, love the BOSS
                        Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• Thanks for the info Carlitos. I have been using google image search and a few other places I like but my problem is I have a hard time deciding what to actually use. I want to put down dyes that other people would want to buy. I am still doing stuff for free for some of my friends but I am buying discs now just to dye and sell.
                          I like your 2nd look file Idea. I need to divide images up so it makes it easier to decide when I am ready to dye.

Thx

Oh and I do not cut by hand,, I'm a cheater with a plotter =]

Comment

• Sweet

I think there is some kind of unwritten law that you have to cut the first one out by hand... then you can use the plotter as much as you like... Seriously though, arent those plotters nice! I am going to be purchasing one in the near future.
                            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• Good stuff

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                              I think there is some kind of unwritten law that you have to cut the first one out by hand... then you can use the plotter as much as you like... Seriously though, arent those plotters nice! I am going to be purchasing one in the near future.
                              Nice is an understatement hehe. I use the heck out of it. I got it to do dye's and now I am also doing graphics for cars. I did our club logo and made some golf baskets for car windows. The fact that I can see a graphic I like, and then do it makes me feel like I have unlimited possibilities. I bought mine used from a friend.
                              I am all about helping out good people so if anyone needs anything done that is to tough or would take to long send me a pic and I will see what I can do with it in Corel.

Comment

• Is it just me, or does Trex's hand make discs look kind of small?
                                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X