Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, not well though. It blurs out quickly. It's similar to Innova's Pro plastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
      $50
      WOW! THAT IS ALOT OF BONES!

Great job on that!
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
        WOW! THAT IS ALOT OF BONES!

Great job on that!
        Perhaps not enough though for the quality of that dye job.

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
          Perhaps not enough though for the quality of that dye job.
          Just received the paypal notification. He gave me a $15 tip, so the total was $65. I'm happy with that.

Comment

• I will be at TTs today. If anyone has any custom work they are looking to get done, feel free to find me and we'll talk it over!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post

Looks awesome, Ryan! I can't wait to pick it up.

Bob

Comment

• Hello All.

I was directed here by a friend who thought I would enjoy talking to others about dying discs., I am very impressed with all the dye's here. I have been dying discs for several months now but I do not cut anything by hand. I purchased a plotter just for doing dyes and club stickers. I sold my 1st dye last Saturday so now I am really hooked on dying =].
                    Here are most of the dyes I have done. http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii4/rexter1971/Dyes/ Unfortunately do not have a pic of the dye I just sold. I took it out to show it off and someone wanted to buy it right there and then. I am gonna go see the guy today to get a picture of it.

Shelton Wa. Club MCDGA

Comment

• I really dig the tree of life dye.

Comment

• Hey there TREX, its great to see that you found this website and forum for discs! the other forum seems pretty dead right now. see you on wednesday!
                        Team HOSER:dancing:
                        Team OLY:cheerleader:
                        Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Yea it died out pretty fast. I am glad to see another familiar face here also =]. I got lucky and sold another disc yesterday which was awesome. I have dyed 2 discs to sell and sold them both the 1st day so I just ordered 7 more discs to dye. I also got a pic of the 1st disc i sold and another one I did for Troy.
                          http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii4/rexter1971/Dyes/

Uploading now

Comment

• Celtic tribal

Picture doesn't do it justice but this one went to Marvin. I wish I woulda got a pic during the day this was taken around 7pm.
                            I also did a PIG for Troy. He wanted a wild boar put on it. It was an opportunity for me to practice on some plastic. After seeing all the awesome dye's here and the ones you posted on spsdg I have been getting some great idea's. Gwillims dye's are off the hook

Last edited by TREX; August 19th, 2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Hey Rex welcome to the forum! Sweet dyes you've got there. You should put a little pressure on Tyvec there to get our logo finished up.
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Don't know why I didn't think of this when I saw it. I would love to commission a dyer to dye this:

(Props to Scott, I think, for steering me toward eatliver.com, where I found the above illusion....
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X