Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly I dont get it either. I know the "short bus" thing was the way the retarded or handicapped kids got to school, and its kind of a way to poke fun at them. I just added the "short bus disc golf" thing so I could add some element of disc golf into it. Its just an idea that came into my head, so I had to go for it.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Gwillim and Trozzle those are cool dyes. i dont think that there is anything offensive about your short bus disc. if you would have had bloody body parts hanging from the basket and the bus parked on top of a bunch of dead animals, then it might be it little offensive to some people.

you should make the scooby doo disc with them all as zombies!! that would be super coool!
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• I'm working on a dye idea of my own. It's going to have text on it (which I hate to do, but y'know) that says "Drunken Idiot Disc Golf". I just can't figure out whose face I'm going to try and dye as the graphic...
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
          I'm working on a dye idea of my own. It's going to have text on it (which I hate to do, but y'know) that says "Drunken Idiot Disc Golf". I just can't figure out whose face I'm going to try and dye as the graphic...
          you should put Micheal Jacksons face on it!! or do one with MJs face on that says Seattle Disc Golf Mafia!
          Team Meteor

Comment

• I have received one PM from someone not too happy with my dye. Its ok though. I knew by posting it that I would possibly getting some bad response from it. If you hate it too and want to vent on me, go ahead, I can take it. Please send them in PM though, I dont want to flood this thread with negative responses.

I knew not everyone would like it, so I am open to bashing if you so choose to.

Comment

• My next couple of dyes wont be so bad. I am doing the Scooby one for my daughter, and she wants a Jonas Bros disc for her cousin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                Honestly I dont get it either. I know the "short bus" thing was the way the retarded or handicapped kids got to school, and its kind of a way to poke fun at them. I just added the "short bus disc golf" thing so I could add some element of disc golf into it. Its just an idea that came into my head, so I had to go for it.
                When you make a bad shot it feels like you need to take a ride on the short bus.
                "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• Comment

• very nice and clean!!! is this one done with your light box?? how do you like/compare doing discs with the light box vs. without light box?

great looking disc!! too bad it wont stay like that you know. i wish all of our dyes would not fade out and become fuzzy.
                    Team Meteor

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                      very nice and clean!!! is this one done with your light box?? how do you like/compare doing discs with the light box vs. without light box?

great looking disc!! too bad it wont stay like that you know. i wish all of our dyes would not fade out and become fuzzy.
                      This is with the lightbox, I love it, I don't think I'll be doing dyes without it anymore, takes less time and I can be way more precise.

Yeah, the fading sucks, but this is a custom order, so I'm not worried about it. The guy lives on the east coast or something, so after tomorrow, I'll never see the disc again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                        The guy lives on the east coast or something, so after tomorrow, I'll never see the disc again.
                        Until the lawsuit from the Carolina Panthers gets underway, and then you'll see the disc in all its faded glory...

But the dye job is frickin' sweet!
                        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Can someone post what is needed and how to dye your own discs please? I'd really like to try my hand at this too, but do not know what products are needed to this.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                            Until the lawsuit from the Carolina Panthers gets underway, and then you'll see the disc in all its faded glory...
                            My fingers are crossed, but in that event we would find out just how quickly Ryan can file for bankruptcy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrett View Post
                              Can someone post what is needed and how to dye your own discs please? I'd really like to try my hand at this too, but do not know what products are needed to this.

Thanks
                              http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...p?t=59&page=19
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• Here's the second half of the order...which could also get me sued.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X