Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great job for your first dye!! now that you know how to dye, you could probably dye that clear disc blue!
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
      great job for your first dye!! now that you know how to dye, you could probably dye that clear disc blue!
      Ya that is my intentions! I'm going to come up with something creative for it though since its a special disc

Comment

• i hope to get my slightly controversial disc into the dye tonight. Its a pain in the ass to cut out the chains in the basket, and show the links in the chains
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Custom order I did a while back but never posted.

Comment

• Where can I pick up one of those rotating cutters? And the vinyl? I apologize if this has been queried somewhere earlier in this thread...
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post

Custom order I did a while back but never posted.
              Very nice, good work as always, Ryan. Maybe you need to make a few crappy dyes at some point so it'll make your normal ones look that much better.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                Where can I pick up one of those rotating cutters? And the vinyl? I apologize if this has been queried somewhere earlier in this thread...
                The vinyl should be purchased at Pacific Coast Sign Supply. Ask for Oracal 651 15". It's 1.80/yard if I remember correctly.

As for the Swivel Knife, they are sold at Columbia Art & Drafting Supply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Very nice, good work as always, Ryan. Maybe you need to make a few crappy dyes at some point so it'll make your normal ones look that much better.
                  LOL, thanks. I screw up often, those ones just never see the light of the intarwebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                    The vinyl should be purchased at Pacific Coast Sign Supply. Ask for Oracal 651 15". It's 1.80/yard if I remember correctly.

As for the Swivel Knife, they are sold at Columbia Art & Drafting Supply.
                    Thanks, G! Gonna get my dye on...
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                      Thanks, G! Gonna get my dye on...
                      No problem. Let me know if u need any help with anything.

Comment

• A lady from the 'couve commissioned this one for her husband for Father's Day. The hand prints are of their 2 year old son.

Comment

• I have 2 more discs all vinyled up and waiting for dye! Unfortunately, I forgot my dye at Gwillim's house...

Comment

• HMMMMM???? Might be time to do a Michael Jackson dye!!!!!! RIP King!!!

Comment

• I was a little hesitant to post this dye, cause I know some may not agree with the subject matter. I couldnt help it. The idea came into my mind and I had to do it. Its not meant to make fun of the mentally challenged. So for those who may be offended, I apologize!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                                I was a little hesitant to post this dye, cause I know some may not agree with the subject matter. I couldnt help it. The idea came into my mind and I had to do it. Its not meant to make fun of the mentally challenged. So for those who may be offended, I apologize!!!!!!
                                I'm not offended or anything but I just don't get it...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X