X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    The glow one will be free to whoever wants it after I am done with it. Its a 170 Glow Sidewinder (one of the Hornings anniversary discs)

that smurf disc is AWESOME!!!! i think that is the best multicolor dye i have ever seen!!

great job!!! hey if nobody has claimed that glow version, i would love to have it! let me know by PM.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Troz, the Smurf dyes are wicked. And I am sure Tyvek could give the glow one a good home.

Z-Man, the Monarch disc turned out awesome as well! Nicely done, sir!
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• I got 3 so far wanting the glow. I will decide who to give it to soon. My top vote so far is for a fellow many of you know who now lives in MI. He was the first to ask and of course a long time friend.
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I got 3 so far wanting the glow. I will decide who to give it to soon. My top vote so far is for a fellow many of you know who now lives in MI. He was the first to ask and of course a long time friend.
          Okay, but you better make him come and get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
            Okay, but you better make him come and get it!
            Second!
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I got 3 so far wanting the glow. I will decide who to give it to soon. My top vote so far is for a fellow many of you know who now lives in MI. He was the first to ask and of course a long time friend.
              i dont need it, i just thought it was really cool. send it to MI. keep up the great dyes!!!
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• visit

im working on that ,,,,hoping to maybe consolidate all birthday presents into a plane ticket for an October trip. now i just have to convince all my family that i need a plane ticket more than the usual junk i get.(glad they dont read this).

Comment

ok Ken didnt hurt my feelings. He gives me $hit all the time, it doesnt bother me.

Started with this image:

here is the glow that didnt work out. I didnt think about it being DX plastic Still looks pretty trippy when glowing though. might add more color to make it better?
                  Nice dye Troy.

Excuse my Smurf ignorance, but whats up with the creepy guy lurking in the bushes?
                  Current World Rank: 2857th
                  Lowest Rated Round: 777
                  Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                  Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                  Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                  Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                  Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                  Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

• Originally posted by keys View Post
                    Nice dye Troy.

Excuse my Smurf ignorance, but whats up with the creepy guy lurking in the bushes?
                    That would be Gargamel the Smurfaphile.
                    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                    PDGA #37890
                    Stumptown #157
                    ODW TDG 10-11
                    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Yes, that would be Gargamel. he was always trying to capture the smurfs. Below him also in the bush is his cat Azrael.

Comment

Yes, that would be Gargamel. he was always trying to capture the smurfs. Below him also in the bush is his cat Azrael.
                        He created Smurfette to try to lure in Smurfs to one of his traps. If you'll notice, she is the only Smurf without a tail.

Comment

• Wow, Jevon. Geek knowledge +2.
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• Will be posting another one later today.This ones only 5 colors, so nothing special

Comment

• I bought a postcard at the Country Fair about 25 years ago that pictured a smurf, pinned to a tree with a spear, his eyes exed out, the caption being: "SMORPSE."
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Just got this one done. I know pretty boring...only 5 colors,

Its going to a touring pro though, so its kinda special. I think she will like it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X