X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
    One year I went to Howliewood dressed as Jek Porkins aka Red Six from Star Wars. Talk about your obscure characters... Of course it did help that I was with a large group of others dressed as the more 'famous' characters...

PS The Calvin disc ROCKS!
    Stay on target. Stay on target! STAY ON TARGET!! PORKINS PULL UP!!!!!!

Comment

• Ohh, yeah and there is this Super Sick and Swirly Star Monarch, which isnt even available yet...

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
      So I have finally figured out what to do with all those late nights taking care of my 17 day old baby girl. When she actually does sleep that is. I went to Corvallis a couple of days a go and bought a super gummy, very champion like, STAR Boss, and I won this Groove a few weeks ago at the Daylight Savings Tourney. Enjoy, Hope to see you all Sunday for April Fools Dubs!

"GunsrCool"

"AtleastItsNotAllYellow"

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• Im just getting started on this one, it wont be done for awhile, but here is a preview of the next multicolor masterpiece I am going to put out Also, I dont have a white disc right now, so its going on a glow Sidewinder

Last edited by Trozzle!!!; April 1st, 2009, 12:45 PM.
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• I got the first (black) color of about 10 colors dyeing right now, its gonna be sweet

Comment

• 3 colors to go!!!!! I love building the suspense

Comment

• What suspense?

Comment

• Booooo Ken... Boooo....

Comment

• Have two new dyes to show. The first I just got done with the other day. If you've seen the show, you should immediately recognize The Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch. Predictably enough, it is on a 167g Champ Monarch.

And this one was a dual color dye of black and blue on a 172g Champ Eagle. However, the disc got left on the blue dye for a little too long, and the only way you can see the two colors is when the light shines through it. So, I set it over my light box to take the photo of the intended image.
                  TROJAN NATION #22: Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans

Comment

• Ken really hurt my feelings I dont think I am going to post the disc now

By the way, it should be one in about an hour

Comment

• ok Ken didnt hurt my feelings. He gives me $hit all the time, it doesnt bother me.

Started with this image:

here is the glow that didnt work out. I didnt think about it being DX plastic Still looks pretty trippy when glowing though. might add more color to make it better?

went out and got a Star disc, and it worked out much better

This one may go up on Ebay, not sure yet.

Comment

• Nice job!

Comment

• Thank you very much sir. sorry for not building up any suspense

Comment

• The glow one will be free to whoever wants it after I am done with it. Its a 170 Glow Sidewinder (one of the Hornings anniversary discs)

Comment

• Dude, that looks like a lot of work with all the colors, if you want to sell it, ebay it, am sure someone wants to huk a smurfs disc or even hang it up at their office.. smurfs is gold..

Comment

• Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
                                Nice job!
                                Ken, quit messing with Trozz.Gotta say Troy that disc came out awsome. Good job!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X