Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your humor! It slays me, Bob! I love it! Ha! Ha!
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

• As a humor critic, you are also Minimally Competent.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        As a humor critic, you are also Minimally Competent.

Funny, Robert! I see what you did there!! Ha! Ha! Sooo funny!
        Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

• Finally done What a pain in the ass it was, but well worth it.

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Trozzle, that looks like a pain staking process that paid off divedends. I could stare at that for hours... too bad its on yellow (that's the beaver in me talking...) Anyways, I did a statue of liberty tonight... My wife did a butterfly with our future daughters name in the wings (Ruby Sue, we are due on Saint Patty's day, March 17th) My buddy Shaun did a the bush and the cow dies, both hillarious, and his girly did the sweet 3d Ocean waves...

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• The wave is sweet, I have the tat to match; what disc is it on?
              Troy, you sick bastage, great job!
              educate your thinking

Comment

• Yes I am a very very sick and twisted bastage

got plenty more ideas in my sick head, haha

Comment

• Well, I didn't have much time to spend on one tonight, so I made a quick easy one. I'd have to say that I'm not worthy to post on here after your guys' dyes, but I'm going to anyways.

Comment

• Here's one I did today, not much time to work on it. Hopefully I'll start to impress myself when I can put more time into it.

Comment

• It's the spirit that matters. Gotta say I'm likin' it.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• That's some good work scotty... I know what you mean when you cant dedicate a hubdred percent it shows, but anyways, here are two more we did tonight... A ninka on a roof top, and pulp fiction stare down, the pictures have looked much worse the last couple of times, I think the flash is too bright, they look better in person, but anyways, enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                          That's some good work scotty... I know what you mean when you cant dedicate a hubdred percent it shows, but anyways, here are two more we did tonight... A ninka on a roof top, and pulp fiction stare down, the pictures have looked much worse the last couple of times, I think the flash is too bright, they look better in person, but anyways, enjoy

What disc is that Pulp Fiction one? I want it! So Sweet! would love to have it on a 170 White Pro Wraith. What do ya think?
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
                            What disc is that Pulp Fiction one? I want it! So Sweet! would love to have it on a 170 White Pro Wraith. What do ya think?
                            t's on a star beast 172grams... pro wraith, would be a much duller image, i am not sure the pulp fiction dye is worthy of such treatment, then again i have come to the conclusion that a dull non vibrant dyede disc is better than a non dyed disc altogether... hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
                              Carlitos lives down in Amity, I live close to you. I could easily do one for you.

Comment

• Bee Disc #2 is in the dye now, looking pretty sweet!!!! :-D

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X