Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive done that one too Kris. A pain in the ass for sure. Lost track of the hours i spent doing it. All cut by hand of course made it longer. Gone forever at Trojan now, hahaha

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Same dye but different parts dyed. Actually makes them look so much different.

I am now thinking of giving these two a shot. Both should be fun.

Gonna do the Poker Dogs for sure. Starting it tonight.

Comment

• Youre right. I saw you post that dye a while ago and never put 2 and 2 together. I like the pattern. It lends itself to the disc very well. I am thinking one of the discs I just bought might end up with it. Maybe I will do it in a multi color swirly. hmm

Comment

• That would look pretty sick. good luck!!

Comment

• If I loose that, I'll miss it 'cause I'm NEVER cutting that again!!
            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• I lost mine at Trojan, will never do it again either. I think I spent about 12 hours working on it.

Comment

• Drawing out the poker dog pic on the vinyl and damn this is gonna be tough. Not much black on it to seperate the other colors. Gonna be a challenge for sure!!!

Comment

• Yup this one sucks!!!

Comment

• Yoda/Kermit disc is for sale. Last buyer backed out. I am going for a $40 min.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Trozzle!!!;98709]Yoda/Kermit disc is for sale. Last buyer backed out. I am going for a $40 min.

i will give you 20 for it. 15 for the disc and 5 for the dye job.
                      Team HOSER:dancing:
                      Team OLY:cheerleader:
                      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• The disc cost me $18.99, the time put into it? many hours. $20? no way!!!

Comment

• If you would have sent me the disc to dye it on, sure $20 would do it

Comment

• i was mostly having fun, i know you wouldnt sell for that little of a price.

on a serious note, where do you buy a disc for $19. and WHY would you pay 19 dollars for a disc? that seems quite a bit of a high price.
                            Team HOSER:dancing:
                            Team OLY:cheerleader:
                            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• I was desperate for discs quickly. Went to Rainy Day games here and knowing they were overpriced, I bought 5 white star discs anyways. much more than i wanted to pay, but I wanted white star discs like right now!!!

Which does raise the prices for the dyes I do with these ones, others will be cheaper

Comment

• If you lose it send me a msg and I will plot it out for you.. no charge =]

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X