Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's quite the masterpiece Trozzle!!!. Well done!

Comment

• oh, man!!! that is just unbeleivable!! Trozzle your work just keeps getting better and better!
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Nice one Trozzle.

Comment

• Trozzle, that is absolutely badass.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Thanks for the kind remarks everyone. I really enjoy doing these multicolor dyes. Not many doing them I got a few more ideas in my head. working on one now of a friend's dads tractor pulling truck in action. should be sweet!!
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Since not many do multicolor dyes like I do, I think its safe to say I am one of the worlds best at what I do hahaha

Comment

• Just got an email from the owner of a Major Disc golf sponsor. Hopefully can work out the details and doing some big time dyeing soon!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                  Since not many do multicolor dyes like I do, I think its safe to say I am one of the worlds best at what I do hahaha
                  please, please, PLEASE just stop while you are ahead. what i mean is, yes you did a great dye job on your disc, but we dont need to listen to you tell us all how good you are. you have certainly told us that same thing MANY times in the past. if this is what we are going to get for giving you compliments on your work, then i will hold my tounge from now on.
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Hahaha I am just in in the begining phases of talks with them. I dont like to brag about my work, but if someone as big as them likes my work, I will go with it and see where it goes. I did contact the owner of the company and he contacted me back in just a few mins. I sent him a sample and waiting to hear back. The companys initials are DD, and they sponsor some big pros like Nikko, Eric McCabe, Paul Ulibari, Paige PIerce, Liz Lopez.....

Comment

• Talkin with Nikko, he wants me to do some dyes for him

Comment

Hahaha I am just in in the begining phases of talks with them. I dont like to brag about my work,

Your Avatar says "Dye God".

Ring-a-ding-dang-doo.

Comment

• Yeah thanks for using a partial quote. I do consider myself one of the best around, but not the best. I do my work for fun and not for t the glory, so yeah in a way I dont like to brag, but i do anyways. I do know that I do some sick ass work and I have a few major sponsors interested in my work, so thats not a bad thing at all

Comment

• If i thought i was the best, I would have been making money doing this years ago. I recently found a way to maybe get paid doing this if things work out. Hell! I jsut gave away a dyed isc for free today. I am not into this shit to get rich, I do it for fun

Comment

Yeah thanks for using a partial quote. I do consider myself one of the best around, but not the best. I do my work for fun and not for t the glory, so yeah in a way I dont like to brag, but i do anyways. I do know that I do some sick ass work and I have a few major sponsors interested in my work, so thats not a bad thing at all
                              Hey, your dyes are good, sometimes pretty cool. Good luck and congratulations.

Comment

• All you guys have some amazing dye jobs and that Kermit Yoda dye Was unbelievable, I don't even wanna know how you got the textures down Trozzle. But, I just dyed my first disc and it was a multi color disc. As you can see there are a million things wrong with it. Mostly that I wasn't that concerned with cutting the contact paper precisly as I should. But, the question I have is How do you do multi-layer dye jobs so easily? I can't find a video or get the info anywhere.
                                I drew the Image on two separate sheets of contact paper and did the Red dye first, then rinsed my disc and the black dye second. I had the hardest time lineing up the second picture with the dye job on the disc. Is there a better way, then shining a bright light from undernieth the disc. Becuase that's what I did and it was still off. Any pointers or helpful info would be nice.
                                Also Is Champion Candy plastic hard to dye? becuase I used twice as much dye for the black part and left it in the dye twice as long as the Red dye, and the red came out way better. It was my first attemt of many so anything to steer me in the right direction would be awesome.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X