X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolution vs. Gorilla Boy bags

I just wanted to do a little shameless self promotion...I recently typed up an article on my blog comparing Revolution and Gorilla Boy bags. For those that don't know, Revolution is the top name in disc golf bags, and Gorilla Boy is sort of the new kid on the block...both make excellent products, but both are expensive. In an effort to help people make decisions between the two, I bought large and small models of their bags, and compared them. Check out the write up here if you're interested: http://www.aadgonline.com/66/revolut...-for-the-buck/
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Definitely worth a read for anyone looking to buy a high end disc bag.

Comment

That 's a great article Tim - Thanks! I'm looking for a replacement for my ridiculously heavy Tour bag, and this was very helpful

Comment

Excellent article, however I see you did not mention that the Kong's hoops on the front are for holding an umbrella, something you complained about on the carolina and didnt applaud on the Kong. Also the weight factor, did you compare the kong vs the carolina holding the same discs, which felt lighter on your back. Gorilla Boy sponsors deaf disc golf and many of us have Gorilla boy bags and love them because they are super light! Even with 2 full 32 oz naglenes on them, still feel lighter than a half packed innova tour bag... THe Kong wins hands down with the ability to put away the flap on sunny days, umbrella holder on the front instead of the back, super light weight, can hold 3-4 putters on the front pouch plus the big zippered area between the front pouch and the main compartment...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X