X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodchuck vs Blowfly

I had always heard of blowflys as a very sticky putter that won't roll after being thrown and was interested in picking one up to use in "dangerous putt" situations. However, I was recently introduced to the woodchuck by daredevil discs which is a putter with the about same flexibility as the blowfly. The only main difference I can see is the woodchuck has a concave top and is about $5 more than the blowfly.

I know how putter threads work, everybody just telling you to "use what feels best" but i was just curious to see which other people preferred or if anybody has heard of the woodchuck

Also, just an extra question, what is the difference between the blowfly, blowfly II and the gumputt? They are all made by the same company and feel about the same so I was curious as to what makes them different.

Thanks!
    Woodchuck
    50.00%
    Blowfly
    0.00%
    Blowfly II
    50.00%

Originally posted by jshryr View Post
    I had always heard of blowflys as a very sticky putter that won't roll after being thrown and was interested in picking one up to use in "dangerous putt" situations. However, I was recently introduced to the woodchuck by daredevil discs which is a putter with the about same flexibility as the blowfly. The only main difference I can see is the woodchuck has a concave top and is about $5 more than the blowfly.

I know how putter threads work, everybody just telling you to "use what feels best" but i was just curious to see which other people preferred or if anybody has heard of the woodchuck

Also, just an extra question, what is the difference between the blowfly, blowfly II and the gumputt? They are all made by the same company and feel about the same so I was curious as to what makes them different.

Thanks!
    here is what inbounds says about those putters
    http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/cont...2700353&n=1139
    i have found i really like vibram soft putters, they are floppy like those you listed
    http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/cont...5951270&n=1139
    i use the summit and ridge, the just sit when they hit

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X