X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huk Lab Disc Golf Pro Shop

We are very excited to announce that we are in the process of creating a full service pro shop in Portland. In the shadow of the St. John's bridge, at the gateway of the historic business district, we have been transforming the old Weir's Cyclery building at 8247 N Lombard Street into a disc golf pro shop. Please join us for a grand opening celebration on Friday, November 22nd from 2 pm to 9 pm. Thank you for all the support throughout the last 10 years and we look forward to growing the sport and serving the community in St. John's with all of you. Keep on huckin'
    Grand Opening 11/22/13 at 2 pm

That's great Jay! Congrats!

Comment

Great location. Congrats.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

You've come a long way Jay!
        I still remember you looking over the original logos from your roomie way back when....
        I'm looking forward to stopping by the new shop.

Comment

Great News!!!

Comment

I have been waiting for this announcement. Can't wait to have new plastic available in my back yard.
            Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Here's a 2 weeks from opening on the 22nd at 2 pm sneak peak! Many thanks to all of the disc golfers who have helped transform this space from a red, yellow and purple painted bike shop toward something more Cascadia. This is a look at the early stages of a 75 ft wide mural.

Comment

One last sneak peak at the mural progress before we open shop this friday. We hope you'll stop by and see us sometime...

Comment

Thanks everyone for making our Grand Opening such a special night. We hope those of you who stopped by had a great time and enjoyed our new space!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X