X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying disc

A few months ago I found a disc lying in a field without a name on it. I picked it up and have been playing with it and I am pretty sure that it is a mid range of some sort. However, it doesn't have a name or brand on it so I'm not sure exactly what it is. It is a tournament disc with a sparkle plastic and the only markings on it are "www.ddga.com" and the word "Purple" (all the color was drawn on by my brother). It is around 180 grams which is another reason as to why I think it is a midrange. It is slightly overstable with decent glide. The bottom of the disc does not look like any of the innova discs that I own because the circle in the middle is very small. Here are some pictures (let me know if you want me to upload more) and any help would be great!

Looks like from Deaf Disc Golf Association, it could be DGA Sparkle Aftershock, paging Nathan Boyes known as Snap7times here on this forum to answer.
    Last edited by Nichola; August 26th, 2013, 04:43 AM. Reason: correction forum nickname
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Nichola View Post
      Looks like from Deaf Disc Golf Association, it could be DGA Sparkle Aftershock, paging Nathan Boyes known as Snap7times here on this forum to answer.
      I looked at the DGA website and the measurements seem to line up so I think that it is an aftershock. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X