X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst disc in production

What does everyone think the worst disc still in production is?
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Starts with a D and ends with a T and rhymes with Schmishpraft. That's right... all you Schmishpraft throwers heard me. I said it. That's right.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Haha, I figured that was coming. Kind of surprised you didn't list the KC Gizzle too, though.
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Haha, I figured that was coming. Kind of surprised you didn't list the KC Gizzle too, though.
        No longer in production. But they are crap. Send them to ME.

Comment

Can you say Quest ______!

Comment

Just so it is clear... I was joking. 3 of my 13 aces have come on Schmishpraft discs - two on the Glide and one on the Drone. I like them... just figured out how to make my Roc and Gator do the exact same things and they are much prettier discs.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hands down it has to be the Quarter K. I have never seen a disc warp the way these do as a result of hitting a tree. Not on the rim like you would expect but the flight plate itself would warp like it was sitting out in the sun too long.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I had to think about this one a bit, as it seems even the least popular discs have some redeeming quality. Like the Quarter K Sam mentioned, I've never thrown one, but I understood that up until that first tree hit, they fly far.

Out of all the discs I've thrown though, I'd have to say the Aerobie Sharpshooter was the worst. Ridiculously overstable, short, uncomfortable in the hand, blah stamp, and all are in an almost made-to-be-lost brownish gold color. Pretty much, a round, plastic turd. Hey, it even floats!
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

No Lightning votes huh, I am

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'm okay with Lightning. That being said, Trojan is one of my home courses...
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

my vote would be the 10 meter brick. I don't know why the hell I ever bought one! Thank God I found somebody even stupider than me to trade it off to!

Someone said Lightning. If your are at all interested in Lightning, collectible discs, or Airplanes then check out:
                      http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgol...arbird&x=0&y=0

Comment

Quest "the Wheel" & the "Turbo Putt"

Although Lightning has some tremendously bad discs as well...

Comment

Here's some flamebait - those quarter K's kinda sucked as soon as you hit something with them - including the ground, flat. I have a very similar opinion of the R-Pro plastic - flies long, but like DX and Pro plastic it works in so fast that after a few rounds in heat like this, whee, you've got (yet another) roller disc!

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
                            Here's some flamebait - those quarter K's kinda sucked as soon as you hit something with them - including the ground, flat. I have a very similar opinion of the R-Pro plastic - flies long, but like DX and Pro plastic it works in so fast that after a few rounds in heat like this, whee, you've got (yet another) roller disc!
                            That's exactly why FLX is so genious!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

My vote is for the Monarch, although I agree Aerobie, Lightning, and 10M brick are junk.

I just never saw the point of groove on the "Groove" and "Monarch".

Just get a Roadrunner and a Wraith.
                              www.soulpancake.com
                              www.bahai.org
                              http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X