X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back!

(The above was a response to something I read somewhere from someone...I don't remember if that was this thread or not. Back to your regular programming.)
    Last edited by all2common; August 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM. Reason: Posting with my mind closed...
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      I am slightly saddened by the fact someone brought up the Xcalibur as an overrated disc. What didn't you like about it? To overstable? Have problems controlling it? Next to a Teebird I would place this is one of the most consistent disc in my bag. (I do have 2 champ and one eco in it)
      Yeah I have a first run star xcaliber, this works great for me, what is the problem with this disc?

Comment

Um, that it doesn't work for me. Same with the Roc. Same with the Reaper and the Xtreme (just so I don't get accused of slamming only Innova discs). I personally found its flight to be of no use to me. That's all. I figure for every person who says that one disc sucks, there is probably at least one person who totally loves it. Regarding the discs from the major manufacturers, I am sure the number is much higher than one.

Scott asked, I answered.
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I would concur, with Sam on this one. The Birdie is perhaps one of the most useless Innova discs. I hate the feel of it and because of how deep it was I could never get my hand just right so the flight was always off.

Discraft... hard for me to say because I really don't like any of them very much. but I had a wildcat for a short time and it seemed to serve no purpose whatsoever. if I had 4 extra spots in my bag I still don't think I would put it in there. I do like the Buzzz though.

Comment

i have to stand up for Quest. I use the Crossfire putter and i love it, always have loved it! everybody that asks what it is, looks it over and says "that feels really good". but then nobody else uses them except my wife.

worst disc for discraft would be Banger GT for me. the big groove is just wierd for me to grip. and there are other discs that do the exact same thing.

for innova, it would be tie between the archangel, the sonic, and the polecat. the archangle is just useless, why not use a valkyrie or a roadrunner. the only person i have ever seen use a sonic good was Eric E. and he was really good with it. the polecat is just weird. it was one of my first discs and it was difficult to use. still is.
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I throw the Crossfire too. I used to use a Star Aviar, but the Crossfire beat it out. Great disc.

Comment

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the blowfly this thing is like throwing a paper plate had the chance to throw one while playing a round with a group and it was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
                  I can't believe nobody has mentioned the blowfly this thing is like throwing a paper plate had the chance to throw one while playing a round with a group and it was horrible.

Absolutely love this as a catch disc. For short distances, it is easy to throw. Being so soft, it is very easy to catch. However, I have never thrown a golf shot with one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
                    Putters like this are a Lake Stevens favorite because of the crappy baskets and nasty roll aways. All over the course you see Chings, Blowflys, Gateway putters and any other soft/gummy type of thing that sticks in the "designer pro" baskets or hits the ground and stays.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X