Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian
    started a topic The R-Pro Boss added 30-50 ft

The R-Pro Boss added 30-50 ft

I have been throwing my R-Pro Boss a lot the last several days and I must say that it does indeed work. I have added at least 30-50 feet onto my full throttle drives. I have outdriven holes that I have rarely been able to reach. AND they are great for rollers, they actually have been rolling farther than my other discs because the edge is so sharp. I love the feel of it too. I need more of them.

• Brian
    replied
    Hmmmz,

Well, I don't really make my way out to Rooster very often. is it in that murky pond that surrounds the hole during the rainy season or in the river?

Leave a comment:

• erp
    replied
    Hey Swamprat - I had two that got too understable and went swimming at Rooster - I'll tell ya where they are and let you keep one if your interested in some deeper water exploration!

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    You have to be careful though, they flip over pretty easily. Mine is like 164 I think and I have to throw it hard hyzer to get it to go straight and if I whip it too much it still flips. Even with that, if I hit the sweet spot as far as angle goes, I get a huge drive.

Leave a comment:

• barbikes
    replied
    I have had the same experience. I've already ordered more!

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X