X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The R-Pro Boss added 30-50 ft

I have been throwing my R-Pro Boss a lot the last several days and I must say that it does indeed work. I have added at least 30-50 feet onto my full throttle drives. I have outdriven holes that I have rarely been able to reach. AND they are great for rollers, they actually have been rolling farther than my other discs because the edge is so sharp. I love the feel of it too. I need more of them.

I have had the same experience. I've already ordered more!

Comment

You have to be careful though, they flip over pretty easily. Mine is like 164 I think and I have to throw it hard hyzer to get it to go straight and if I whip it too much it still flips. Even with that, if I hit the sweet spot as far as angle goes, I get a huge drive.

Comment

Hey Swamprat - I had two that got too understable and went swimming at Rooster - I'll tell ya where they are and let you keep one if your interested in some deeper water exploration!

Comment

Hmmmz,

Well, I don't really make my way out to Rooster very often. is it in that murky pond that surrounds the hole during the rainy season or in the river?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X