Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-what? View Post
    New Element-Evo hpp plastic
    I've never thrown a Gazelle but the Element is a money disc. I have a clear one with a glow groove cut into it for night golf and after using it for two nights I am ready to get one for daytime use. It's like a Buzzz with extra glide.

Comment

Isn't the Element more of a mid-range?
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
        Yes, but it can fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          Yeah...So?
          I throw the Element the same way I do with my Gazelle and I get a similar flight and about the same distances.

Comment

No love for the Cheetah? To me that's the closest thing to a Gazelle in DX, in fact I prefer it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              According to Sam, it's supposed to go into the basket.

Very straight for me, but mine is fairly worn.
              The Dx version has more dome to the flight plate, which makes it a little less stable, but has great glide and flies really straight, its easy to hunt baskets with this disc, I too have one "retired" with signatures.

The KC Pro is a flat top, so it's more stable, which is why it's preferred by those like Dion with the power arm, who just flip namby pamby molds like the Dx version.

The two fly completely different.
              My suggestion is to buy ALL the Dx Gazelles you can find right away.

Comment

Yes... and don't forget to send me all of those yucky KC Pros. They suck.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I find the DX Cro very similar to the Gazelle but just a hair slower, the flight is quite similar, haven't tried a star or r-pro Cro yet.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

For those who just need more gazelles, I have new DX Gazelles for sale/trade. And a couple slightly used 11x ones.
                    Last edited by Eric Olson; August 4th, 2009, 06:41 AM. Reason: originally wrote 10x when it should be 11x

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      I have a clear one with a glow groove cut into it for night golf and after using it for two nights I am ready to get one for daytime use. It's like a Buzzz with extra glide.
                      But illegal as hell for ANY kind of competitive play.............

Real fun for casual play.....

Comment

If you check out Chainbangerz(check the vendors list) they have seven left, I was there today.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                          Originally posted by jevon View Post
                          I have a clear one with a glow groove cut into it for night golf and after using it for two nights I am ready to get one for daytime use.
                          But illegal as hell for ANY kind of competitive play.............

Real fun for casual play.....

THAT'S why I SAID that I was ready to get one for DAYTIME use...

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys

According to Dave Dunipace the Gazelle is not OOP!!!

"The Gazelle has not been discontinued. We are simply low on stock until we can get it into production again. Next time we run it, we may try it in Star plastic as well.

Dave"

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=5&t=13711

Always looking for 11x KC Gazelles

Comment

Originally posted by DevanTheDude View Post
                              Thanks for all the suggestions guys

According to Dave Dunipace the Gazelle is not OOP!!!

"The Gazelle has not been discontinued. We are simply low on stock until we can get it into production again. Next time we run it, we may try it in Star plastic as well.

Dave"

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=5&t=13711

Repeat after me...

Champion Glow Gazelle!!!
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                                Repeat after me...

Champion Glow Gazelle!!!
                                BSF fundraiser next Year is what I am thinking!!!!
                                PDGA #25296
                                Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X