X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent to Dion.

Brian, KC Pros or DX? I will take all of the KC Pros off of your hands for a reasonable price/trade.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Looks like they are all DX, I have a couple KC pro teebirds though.

Comment

No thanks.

You up for Pier tomorrow evening?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I am there!

Comment

Originally posted by DevanTheDude View Post
            Since they've discontinued my favorite workhorse disc, I was curious if anyone has any good replacement suggestions?

I've heard the Cyclone is pretty similar, but I'm not sure what plastic to try it out in...

RIP Gazelle....
            I was bummed to hear that Innova's discontinued the DX Gazelle also. I've always preferred the "old mold" Cyclone to the Gazelle but I could throw either. One thing no one has brought up that you might do is to glom up a bunch of DX Gazelles while they are still available. There seem to currently be quite a few on Ebay. That's what I've done with the Cyclone. Although I haven't thrown an ESP Cyclone I've heard that they fly a lot like the DX Gazelle as Tim said. I don't care for the current Pro-D Cyclones flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              No thanks.

You up for Pier tomorrow evening?
              This Thursday night thing looks like it is evolving into a habbit. What time?

Comment

What is a gazelle supposed to do? Straight with big fade at the end?

Comment

5:45 my brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                    The DX Gazelle is alright in my opnion, but different throwers have different preferences I suppose. I have yet to throw an ESP Cyclone extensively, they feel great but dont seem as stable as the PRO G to me.
                    Sounds like you like discs on the more stable side, Dion. Maybe if I had an arm like yours, I'd like my stuff more stable too. DX Gazelles, when broken in are some of the most workable discs I've found, good on just about any line. Throw a hyzer, they'll hold it, throw a hyzer flip, they'll do that too, throw flat and they'll usually retain enough LSS to get a nice S flight. The only real gripe I had with them was that they were DX and would all inevitably have to be replaced.

The ESP Cyclone isn't as stable as a KC Gizzle, that's true. I'd say they're slightly less HSS than a new DX GZ, and maybe about the same LSS.
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                      According to Sam, it's supposed to go into the basket.

Very straight for me, but mine is fairly worn.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        Not a big fade. I have always referred to it as my Long Roc though it does admittedly have SOME fade, of course.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Very straight for me, but mine is fairly worn.
                          But we all know Sam is another Chubby, he tosses them from a near distance and wants signatures on his disc...

Anyways DION, Sam dosen't have good Discraft discs to trade you for, while I do...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            I have three Gazelle aces - including the big one at Calapooia a couple of years back. Money.

Wait... did I say these were good? They're total crap. Worst disc ever made.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I love my Stalker.

Did I mention that I LOVE my Stalker?

Best disc since the Avenger SS.
                              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

What I would use if I had to replace my 10x...
                                New Element-Evo hpp plastic
                                Beat Illusion-"S" plastic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X