X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abrahobama ESP and cryztal buzzes from Deaf Nationals

The former DDGA president and 2009 Nationals Host, Kent, and the springfield disc golf club have buzzzes left. Both in ESP and various colored Cryztal plastic...
    The picture below is of the ESP full color. The cryztal is full color but half size of the full color ESP picture.

$20 includes shipping
    Kent can be reached at wirelesskent@gmail.com

The Cryztal are Ice, green/yellow, and red/pink

I don't mean to hijack the thread .. but someone was on frigging crack when they compared Hussein Obama to Abraham Lincoln .. unbelievable.

Comment

????

Comment

what the hell does that mean?
        www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org
        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

that's what i would like to know, i'm just helping fundraise for my national organization and Brian seems offended by the picture of two presidents signing I and L as in Illinois... weird...

Comment

You may not be aware, but "hussein" obama and lincoln are both from Illinois...I doubt it was supposed to be a comparison...a bit quick on the barack hating aren't we?
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              I don't mean to hijack the thread .. but someone was on frigging crack when they compared Hussein Obama to Abraham Lincoln .. unbelievable.
              Yes, you do. It's a fundraiser disc for Deaf Nationals which were held in Illinois and the disc is featuring two Illinois presidents, signing "I" and "L".

That "Hussein Obama" shit is SO 9 months ago dude. And if you're gonna be a dick about the disc, I think it'd be more relevant to point out that the President Obama looks like Jay-Z.

Comment

Dude, nothing against Snap or the fundraiser itsself, but people are treating Hussein like he is a rockstar. They have Obama socks and crap like that. I should have just said nothing, but it got me all riled up. And about it being 9 months ago ... when he went and visited the terrorists in the middle east he made very clear his name was Hussein and in every introduction it was stated. It's pretty handy when he wants to use it, but racist when I want to use it.

Whatever, sorry for interrupting your thread, hopefully you fund raise well for the championships, I certainly did not mean to hinder that at all.

Comment

Meh, why don't you go hunt for a birth certificate or something, Brian?

That's another good ol' ZAM stamp, putting out quality work as always! I dig Abe's lapel pin.
                  Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Ok backkk to the topic on hand... The full color ESP buzzz and various colored cryztal buzzes with the same logo but not fully covering the disc with artwork. And yes it is an ongoing fundraiser for every year's nationals as the DDGA helps Nationals both physically and finacially.
                    Email address for ordering again is; wirelesskent@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

Comment

Great imagery - two historically significant presidents from Illinois featured signing - really cool!

Too bad I don't throw much discraft.

I wanted to mention that having W featured on a special olympics disc would be equally fitting, but I think that does a disservice to the special olympics...

Probably not PC either.

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
                        I wanted to mention that having W featured on a special olympics disc would be equally fitting, but I think that does a disservice to the special olympics...

Probably not PC either.
                        Doesn't mean it's not funny.

Comment

I didn't like Bush either. Reagan was our last good president.

Comment

Good at selling coke?

The last decent republican is on that frisbee up there with Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              I didn't like Bush either. Reagan was our last good president.

quote (Bill Hicks): Gandhi, MLK, Lennon, all assassinated. Reagan? Wounded!

Sweet Buzz!!!
                              Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X