X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRING YOUR DISCRAFT!

I will gladly trade my older and new innova stock for some discraft plastic!
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
      BRING YOUR DISCRAFT!

I will gladly trade my older and new innova stock for some discraft plastic!
      Damnit! That's what I was going to try to do....
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Discraft Baby, Discraft
        educate your thinking

Comment

I know! By the way, that new Stalker is pretty sweet. I was looking for a striaght fairway driver, and now I have one. Next time we meet up for a round, I'll let you toss mine, if you don't already have one by then...
          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

It is on the list of discs to try, what weight is yours? How does it compare to that sweet 2nd first run and your blue CryZtal Buzzz?
            educate your thinking

Comment

I think its 174g. As far as how they compare to the Buzzz, its a little longer than those, but shorter than my Avenger SS. Exactly what I was hoping for in a disc. Thank you, Discraft!!!

Comment

sounds fun. One of the things I have loved about Discraft for some time is that they understand that us non-cannon arms what discs that fly well and are controllable out of the box. Thank you Discraft indeed! I wonder if I can pick one up before our trek to Whistlers tomorrow, more than likely
                educate your thinking

Comment

So yeah... I think I have some Discraft to trade. I don't throw any of it because I think Innova makes a finer product... but we're not having one of those conversations today, are we?
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No, especially because you're wrong.

That being said, I will happily trade my unsed Innova discs for your unused Discraft discs. Hopefully it will be mutually beneficial.

Comment

I'm taking my last innovaland disc (a custom dyed orc) to Whistlers, see if she'll make it accross the river...
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                        No, especially because you're wrong.
                        If loving you makes me wrong...

No.... wait. Wrong line.

That being said, I will happily trade my unsed Innova discs for your unused Discraft discs. Hopefully it will be mutually beneficial.
                        Well... it'd be beneficial to me. I'd be getting Innova.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Planning and direction are what separate great events from the others. If you have no ideas about how to make a great swap meet, then perhaps we need to continue to search for a Swap Meet Director. A swap meet is a great idea that I have seen tried before, but I would not say I have ever seen one succeed - usually due to lack of planning and direction.
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                            Planning and direction are what separate great events from the others. If you have no ideas about how to make a great swap meet, then perhaps we need to continue to search for a Swap Meet Director. A swap meet is a great idea that I have seen tried before, but I would not say I have ever seen one succeed - usually due to lack of planning and direction.

G, you're one of my favorite people, but I still don't know what in the hell you're talking about! I have never been to a disc golf swap meet. Therefore, I have not seen one that is run well, or one that has failed. If you have some insight as to how this should be run, let us know. If not, we'll probably fail anyway, so really, what is lost in the process?

Good God man, give me something to work with here!

Comment

Zippy, Let's discuss this in person. I'm saving my fingers for the tournament. For the record, I am IN FAVOR of a swap meet; I have numerous used discs to trade, and I will bring them. What I am trying to remind us is that like anything, the reward reaped will be directly proportional to the effort expended.
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X