X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first run esp crush

I just bought a first run discraft esp crush for 10 in great condition. How much is it really worth?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Originally posted by disc_thrower View Post
    I just bought a first run discraft esp crush for 10 in great condition. How much is it really worth?
    I would guess 10 bones

Comment

bones as in dollars?
      haha

Comment

when your dealing with Discraft, first run doesnt mean anything really. but 10 dollars is a good deal for ESP plastic. the reason is that since Discrafts discs are so consistant year after year that they dont become collectable like other companies discs, other companies discs arent always the same so when a really good run comes out of for a certain mold, then everybody wants one. that makes them collectable.

Discrafts runs are always the same, so your first run esp crush will fly exactly the same as one off the shelf right now. so with that being said, what makes first run special?? just the lettering on the disc.
        Team HOSER:dancing:
        Team OLY:cheerleader:
        Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Oh. Ok. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
            when your dealing with Discraft, first run doesnt mean anything really. but 10 dollars is a good deal for ESP plastic. the reason is that since Discrafts discs are so consistant year after year that they dont become collectable like other companies discs, other companies discs arent always the same so when a really good run comes out of for a certain mold, then everybody wants one. that makes them collectable.

Discrafts runs are always the same, so your first run esp crush will fly exactly the same as one off the shelf right now. so with that being said, what makes first run special?? just the lettering on the disc.
            Kinda sorta. I'll agree with you that Discraft IS more consistent, but they're definitely not 100% across the board on that. For instance, the 1st run Buzzzes were different than the later ones, and people liked those 1st runs so much, that it prompted Discraft to make a "2nd 1st Run Buzzz". There are other mold and plastic variations over the years (Predators have changed, I know), so some runs are more prized than others.

The whole collectible thing is really an Innova phenomenon, and its largely due to marketing. I find the market to be kind of ridiculous myself, but have to give Innova credit for making it work for them.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X