X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This years ace race disc

Has anyone heard what the ace race disc will be this year I know this may sound crazy but it probably will be the dciding factor between the ace race or another tourney any info would be great

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
    Has anyone heard what the ace race disc will be this year I know this may sound crazy but it probably will be the dciding factor between the ace race or another tourney any info would be great

As I understand it, it is usually a prototype disc so it's hard to say just what it is. Looking at the schedule there is an Ace Race, Aug. 15 at Rockwood, one at Lake Selmac on Aug. 1, and one in September at Whistlers. Lots of choices this year.

Bob

Comment

Usually they have a brief description of the disc. There's nothing on Discraft's site about this year's disc, so I'm guessing they haven't decided on one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Usually they have a brief description of the disc. There's nothing on Discraft's site about this year's disc, so I'm guessing they haven't decided on one yet.
        I noticed that myself on discraft I was curious because I don't need 2 proto type putters so that would not be money well spent

Comment

The ACE Race discs are usually always a Mid Range model. Last 2 years in a row they were fairway drivers, or mid range depending on how you throw.
          http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

I wasn't able to attend in Portland last year, but I had a real blast down at Lake Selmac last year, and if I can make it I want to go there again this year. I believe it's the same crew doing that one as well as the Whistlers Bend one. Might make it if I feel like doing the C-tier tourney as well.
            cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty B View Post
              2009 Ace Race Prototype disc revealed:
              For the first time in Ace Race history,
              this year's disc is a putter!
              Each player will receive two versions:
              one in Pro D plastic, and one in ESP!

discraft.com

Comment

I have the 2006 ace race disc and it is a putter. It has 2 playing cards with aces on them and it is definitely domey like a putter.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  I have the 2006 ace race disc and it is a putter. It has 2 playing cards with aces on them and it is definitely domey like a putter.
                  The 2006 Ace Race disc is now known as the Meteor; it's not a putter.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X