X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ID this disc

Any play at Champoeg enough to know where this disc comes from? or what it may be?

I found this disc the other day at Champoeg and it seems to be a bit weathered. I believe it is Star plastic. It almost feels like R-Pro because it is kind of 'chalky' feeling from the weather I think.

I did my best to bring the orginal ID marking back to life but I think I may have added a line; it may just be a 'DT' or a 'DJ'? maybe its 'DIT' or 'DJT'?

It flies way overstable. Bombs to the right...

Innova Abbreviations: http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/abbrev.html

Originally posted by RallySoob View Post
    Any play at Champoeg enough to know where this disc comes from? or what it may be?

I found this disc the other day at Champoeg and it seems to be a bit weathered. I believe it is Star plastic. It almost feels like R-Pro because it is kind of 'chalky' feeling from the weather I think.

I did my best to bring the orginal ID marking back to life but I think I may have added a line; it may just be a 'DT' or a 'DJ'? maybe its 'DIT' or 'DJT'?

It flies way overstable. Bombs to the right...

Innova Abbreviations: http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/abbrev.html
    DX Destroyer!

Bob

Comment

That's not "D" & "T", it's rho & pi.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

you lost me Adam... I was thinking it could be a Destroyer. Do Destroyer usualy fly pretty over stable?

Comment

Originally posted by RallySoob View Post
          you lost me Adam... I was thinking it could be a Destroyer. Do Destroyer usualy fly pretty over stable?
          Yep! I bought one of those at the gift shop there when I first started playing.

Bob

Edit............When I bought it I couldn't throw it and now I wish I still had it, as I now throw DX Destroyer regularly.

Comment

The disc is a 167 DX Beast (BST abbreviation)

Comment

Hey SAM!!!
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X