X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Run Star Destroyer?

Does anybody have any of these for sale or trade? I am looking for 169-170.
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

if you find my pink one about 2/3 way up on hole 2 at fountain hills in the water, that is a 170 first run destroyer, give it back lol... omg my game has suffered without it...
    I had to buy 2 from a guy who had 2 left in ILLINOIS... good luck, anyone got a pink first run destroyer from 167-171, i would buy or trade for that! *stealing Darr's thread*

Comment

I got a couple of them still. 1 is Yellow 170 1st run. Still in great condition. Definitely been thrown but not all beat up and flippy!!!!

What you got for trade....

Also anyone got any Eco Star Destroyers yet?

A couple of locals here are brandishing them, and all swear by them, and even removed xcalibers due to the Eco stability!!!

Comment

Um. So. Don't know if you guys have heard, but there is this crazy new website on the interwebs - its called eBay (or something like that). Based upon their new-fangled ability to search for items, I found seven for sale. If you type in "first run star destroyer" in the search field, it should magically give you the same results.

Sorry. My morning took a bad turn a bit ago, and now I'm in a crappy mood.
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I have a 1st run bouncing around my closet still, but it weighs 175 and has "Make way for the Cleveland Steamer" dyed on it...
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I have 8 unthrown in plastic bags, all 175g though.
            Innova Champion Discs
            Discmania
            huk lab
            Keen Footwear
            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
              I have a 1st run bouncing around my closet still, but it weighs 175 and has "Make way for the Cleveland Steamer" dyed on it...
              Just curious... Was that your review of the disc itself?
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                Just curious... Was that your review of the disc itself?
                Well, for one thing, it bounces around in his closet.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Darr, I have a new one at 170gs.........................what do you have for me?

Comment

I'm loathe to say this, because I want to get to them before they're all gone but:

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store...&productId=174

I love these guys.

Comment

Darr: I have several 1st run star stamp Star Destroyers, of various weights down to 168.
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Ummm two things about that link KC, first is $22? WTF... and 2nd is "limited prototype... the big star stamp"... umm that is not encouraging when they say that... I rather buy from someone who knows what they talking about, first run star destroyer, we know it gonna come with the star stamp duhhhh.... *sorry, just ended a really dumbazz convo so it carried over to this...* anyways, backkk to the topic.. I am looking for PINK in 168-170g... Trade? I got
                        Glow Ontario Rocs
                        KC pro avairs
                        pro destroyers
                        champ leopards
                        star cobras
                        champ starfire-L's
                        Champ Monarchs
                        Star eagle

I do have a red 168 first run destroyer and a pink 175 first run destroyer, but dont want them, want pink pink pink... My deaf ears can see them better...

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          Darr, I have a new one at 170gs.........................what do you have for me?
                          check your PM's
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Snap, if you have a first run Star stamp in pink at 175g (unthrown), PM me. I would be interested in purchasing it from you. Thanks.

~Z

Comment

Play It Again Sports has just the thing in the weights you want - I picked up a 166 SD on Sunday and there were plenty there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X