X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag? What do you suggest?

im looking to buy a disc golf bag. a new one. a nice one. what should i get?

Revolution Deluxe Mini.

Comment

Maybe you should get your hands on a nut sac. I have only seen pictures of nut sacs, but have never held one. I have seen other people carry nut sacs and I have got to say that they look pretty small.

Comment

I've tested out the Nut Sacs for a day and they're nice for a quick casual round. It fits about 7 disc(4driver/1mid/2putters[xd]). The only problem I've had with it was it had little storage for key/phone/wallet/snacks. I was told I can sew on more pockets
        I now own the Revolution Deluxe Mini. This is the best investment i've ever made on a bag+Phenix Quad Shock. It fits 10-18 disc and has 2 bottle holders

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          Revolution Deluxe Mini.
          All you ever need, unless you carry more than 12 discs. Which in my opinion, is more than you need. Not to mention how much easier it is on your back.
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

As awesome as the Revolution bags are, I'd suggest checking out the gorilla boy bags, I've only heard good things about the bags from folks who have bought them, they're also about 20-30% cheaper. If I hadn't gotten an Innova bag for Christmas two years ago, that's probably what I would've gotten.
            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
              All you ever need, unless you carry more than 12 discs. Which in my opinion, is more than you need. Not to mention how much easier it is on your back.
              The Deluxe Mini get's the official "Darr/G-Willy Stamp of Approval"! Wootah!

Comment

I gotz me the revo mini...i love it... my only complaint is that if you put anything in the side zipper pockets your putters don't fit very well... other than that there golden

Comment

Yay another vote for the deluxe mini. I love mine, but I agree with Ebee on the putters not fitting very well in the side pockets. I just keep my putters in the main compartments and keep drivers I don't throw as much in the side pockets. Love it though

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

I use this for my casual rounds:
                    http://everestbags.com/item--Everest...r-Bag--50.html

Fits two putters in one pocket and five drivers in the other. Inexpensive. Mass durable.

Everest makes many other great bags for various purposes. They do not market disc golf bags specifically but I have repurposed a few different models of their bags and they work very well.

Comment

Gorilla BOY hands down... My fiance has the silver back for 12-14 discs, the storage space is way better than the 3 innova bags I had before touching Gorilla Boy. I liked my fiance's bag so much I ordered the KONG and carry up to 22-24 discs in there and still ahve space for two 32 oz'ers and pockets for everything i need in a round, insane, I havent looked into a REVO bag but I think Gorilla has more storage space...

Comment

you should look at the phenix disc golf bags man they are built to last

www.phenixdiscsports.com/corebag.html

www.phenixdiscsports.com/coremodular.htm

www.phenixdiscsports.com/streamline.html

and you can make it to your way
                        Last edited by murray the brit; June 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                          you should look at the phenix disc golf bags man they are built to last

www.phenixdiscsports.com/corebag.html

www.phenixdiscsports.com/coremodular.htm

www.phenixdiscsports.com/streamline.html

and you can make it to your way
                          And as long as you are thinking about bags Murray, you should look at your personal e-mail, your inbox on this forum and your voice mail on your cell phone. In other words, you need to get in touch with me as I am really not humored by this situation at all any longer.

Scott Papa
                          spapa@centurytel.net
                          (253) 853-1914
                          or pm me here on the site

I want to keep this between you and me so get in touch with me while this is still a private matter........
                          Team Discraft
                          Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            Gorilla BOY hands down... My fiance has the silver back for 12-14 discs, the storage space is way better than the 3 innova bags I had before touching Gorilla Boy. I liked my fiance's bag so much I ordered the KONG and carry up to 22-24 discs in there and still ahve space for two 32 oz'ers and pockets for everything i need in a round, insane, I havent looked into a REVO bag but I think Gorilla has more storage space...
                            Gorilla Boy bags are quality, no doubt about it, but the Revo has more storage space. I had a Kong and a Carolina, and ended up settling on the Carolina, the main reason being for the bigger pockets. Honestly, I thought the Kong was lighter and rode better...it was really tough decision, and though I was sad to see the Kong go, I'm glad it at least went to good hands.
                            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I've had a Revo Carolina, and a standard mini, I went to the Delux Mini and it has been my mainstay. GB bags are nice, no doubt, but I originally went with Revo and stuck with Dave and the gang.

Cindy-did you trade out your Carolina??
                              educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X