X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Adventure is stocked up

Talked to a guy at Next Adventure yesterday as he was bringing out more discs. He said they just got about 2000 more discs in this week. They've added more rack space to accomodate the growth.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Talked to a guy at Next Adventure yesterday as he was bringing out more discs. He said they just got about 2000 more discs in this week. They've added more rack space to accomodate the growth.
    Sweet!! I'm thinking of heading there in the next couple of weeks.
    DGCR #4424

My Photography Link:
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/2162

Comment

Actually when Jeff Mittl and I spoke with Bryan last week he said that he was adding new lines of plastic from Millenium, Gateway and maybe Latitude 64.

He is also adding additional lines of plastic and models from Innova and Discraft.
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

I wonder if Next Adventure has "buy sell trade" disc recycling? Because I have several discs that are over 170g which I don't use it anymore, and I would like to trade or sell to Next Adventure for lighter discs. Also, I wonder if they take discs that have name/email/phone numbers on it? I am going to Next Adventure tomorrow to cash my BSF certificate at last!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
          I wonder if Next Adventure has "buy sell trade" disc recycling? Because I have several discs that are over 170g which I don't use it anymore, and I would like to trade or sell to Next Adventure for lighter discs. Also, I wonder if they take discs that have name/email/phone numbers on it? I am going to Next Adventure tomorrow to cash my BSF certificate at last!
          They do buy and/or trade discs (as well as other equipment), and ink on the back is OK. The main reason I go there as often as I do (2-3 times a week) is to check out the used stock.

Comment

Eric and I just took in a bag full of discs we're not throwing anymore yesterday. We do this a couple of times a year and end up with about $60 in store credit. I normally cross out our phone numbers, but forgot about it yesterday. They just throw them in the bin, marked and all.

I did notice that they have a larger slection now, but if I'm being completely honest, I was a little disappointed in their 150 weight section. A whole bunch of Teebirds, and very little else in the way of drivers. They did have a handful of new R-Pro Bosses in the light weight class, but I imagine they'll go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
              I was a little disappointed in their 150 weight section. A whole bunch of Teebirds, and very little else in the way of drivers. They did have a handful of new R-Pro Bosses in the light weight class, but I imagine they'll go fast.
              It comes and goes. I've seen a pretty good selection of 150 class there, but they do seem a little low now.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                I did notice that they have a larger slection now, but if I'm being completely honest, I was a little disappointed in their 150 weight section. A whole bunch of Teebirds, and very little else in the way of drivers. They did have a handful of new R-Pro Bosses in the light weight class, but I imagine they'll go fast.
                I was hoping to get some 150g discs especially Champion Valkyire but I hope to find several discs that are between 160 to 165g.
                PDGA 38506
                ODDGA 27
                DDGA 176

Comment

Redeem your Scrip!

At the Stumptown meeting on Tuesday Brian reminded us that Next Adventure Scrip has an expiration date. So if you've got it . . . Use it or lose it!

Comment

Originally posted by kel View Post
                    At the Stumptown meeting on Tuesday Brian reminded us that Next Adventure Scrip has an expiration date. So if you've got it . . . Use it or lose it!
                    That is why I am going tomorrow since I live in Rockaway Beach as I need to do some errands in Portland so I want to use my scrip before the expiration date!
                    PDGA 38506
                    ODDGA 27
                    DDGA 176

Comment

What's the home course for Roc-away?
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by kel View Post
                        My BSF script has a July 24th expiration date. Thanks though because I might not have checked it had I not seen this post. Guess I will have to get down there soon too.

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

I was hoping to get some 150g discs especially Champion Valkyire but I hope to find several discs that are between 160 to 165g.
                          I have a 150g Champ Valk I'd be willing to part with. It's in barely worn condition. Anything you want to trade for it?

Comment

Good luck. In my experience, those are the hardest to find at NA.

DiscGolfCenter.com usually has a good selection, though -- and free shipping.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                              Good luck. In my experience, those are the hardest to find at NA.

DiscGolfCenter.com usually has a good selection, though -- and free shipping.
                              My wife would like to see more 150 discs available as well. My recommendation is to let NA know what you are looking for and they will bring it in. NA is Oregon Disc Golf's biggest fan and anything we can do to partner with them and support them would be a very smart move. You can also talk to Jay at Huk and he may be able to bring in the types of plastic to NA that you are looking for. NA is the hand that feeds us, lets not bite it. Not trying to pick a fight, just reminding the community to support our biggest fan.
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X