Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they make it in 130g, you can bet my son be hukking those babies... Can anyone say 3 year old record distance? heh...

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Are they floppy rubbery R-Pro mid/putter plastic, or the stiff grippy Dragon/Hydra-like R-Pro driver plastic?
      The Cro is the same plastic as the Dart and Aviar. Rubbery.

Comment

I've had the R-Pro Boss for a few weeks now. I haven't added it to my bag but it flys pretty well when tested in a field. It's more overstable than you would think for a 162g disc. I can still throw my <170g destroyers and wraiths further. I know Gwillim threw mine a few times but I don't remember exactly what he thought. I think its stability surprised him as well.

The plastic feels really good but it seems like it would get destroyed with a full power dirve into a tree. It seemed to hold up pretty well in today's heat.

I would agree that it's tackiness is very much like the dragon/hydra plastic but I don't think it feels nearly as hard.

Fore anyone interested I bought mine from discgolfvalues.
        https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store...19&act=viewCat. They are also selling the R-Pro Excaliber for those interested.
        Current World Rank: 2857th
        Lowest Rated Round: 777
        Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
        Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
        Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
        Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
        Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
        Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

I bought a couple of 150 gram R-Pro Bosses from HeroDisc. One I haven't thrown yet and the other has been thrown twice. I let some dude give it the first throw and he shanked it into some rocks, which took a chunk out of it. He then threw it again and promptly lodged it into the highest limb of an oak tree.

That being said, the plastic is super soft and damages easily.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
            I bought a couple of 150 gram R-Pro Bosses from HeroDisc. One I haven't thrown yet and the other has been thrown twice. I let some dude give it the first throw and he shanked it into some rocks, which took a chunk out of it. He then threw it again and promptly lodged it into the highest limb of an oak tree.

That being said, the plastic is super soft and damages easily.
            It is clearly safe to say you gave "that dude" a defective disc. Shame on you.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              It is clearly safe to say you gave "that dude" a defective disc. Shame on you.

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X