X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RW-Rancho Roc

So I got my rubber wood roc in the mail today. I open the package and what do I smell, peanut butter. And what does the disc look like...peanut butter. So now I am sitting here with a very very flat, grippy roc that is making me hungry. Though I am excited to see how this thing flies tomorrow. Silly Innova mixing plastic and wood polymers.

What is this? It sounds awesome.

Comment

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store...f1183b5e95c11f
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Oh, I see. It's a disc made of Trex. Cool.

Comment

Not quite Trex, much more plastic than wood polymer, but close I suppose.

Comment

RW Aviar

I have the Aviar, and I like it, if nothing else it makes it easy to pick out my putter against everyone elses. The Aviar smells like being in high school wood shop, maybe a pine or a fir smell, no peanut butter for me. I am wondering how the roc flies and if it is worth picking one up? I am going to try and dye the aviar in the near future... Thanks
            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
              I have the Aviar, and I like it, if nothing else it makes it easy to pick out my putter against everyone elses.
              Hey Carlos, which Aviar mold is this? Beadless, small bead, or big bead?

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                Hey Carlos, which Aviar mold is this? Beadless, small bead, or big bead?
                I am not an aviar collector, but it is beadless. It has a larger profile and diamter than the JK Aviar-X which I used to putt with, but it is pretty small still.
                Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

The regular RW-Pro Rancho (not the redwood) does not have the same level of stability compared to a KC or DX Rancho. Closer to an Ontario.

Comment

That's strange. My 180 RW-Pro Rancho is much more stable than my new KC Pro Roc and my moderately beat in Dx Glow Rocs. I always thought the flatter the top, the more stable.
                    Always looking for 11x KC Gazelles

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      So I got my rubber wood roc in the mail today. I open the package and what do I smell, peanut butter. And what does the disc look like...peanut butter. So now I am sitting here with a very very flat, grippy roc that is making me hungry. Though I am excited to see how this thing flies tomorrow. Silly Innova mixing plastic and wood polymers.
                      Next thing coming is a Discraft disc that smells like Jelly.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        Next thing coming is a Discraft disc that smells like Jelly.

Bob
                        http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/143483

Comment

Thanks, Tewa, that was great!
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X