X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGA Gel Straps

Wow, the new DGA item in the Master's Cup players pack is awesome! Gel padded straps that work like the quad shocks but are a little more softer feeling. Havent put mine on my bag cuz i believe start to finish of a tournament in the same bag etc, but had the chance to caddy for a fellow on Team DGO, Justin, and loved the feel, wow so soft and nice... They look cool too..

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah the new DGA Straps are awesome. I used mine during the second and third round, so did the rest of the crew.

If they hold up they should be very nice straps. So far they are more comfortable, lighter, and offer more shock absorption than my quad shocks.
      http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Can someone snap a foto of these? I can't find them anywhere on the intarwebs.

Comment

The masters cup am weekend seems to be the unraveling of DGA's new Product, the gel straps, that probably why no one can find them online... I am sure one of us will take a photo of it soon... or just make y'all swirm until we show up at BSF and show them off... hmmm what to do what to do...

Oh yeah, someone pass Sam a Bib, i think he gonna be drooling profusively now...

Comment

Comment

Are they freezer and microwave safe?
              "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

I think with the metal, you'd probably not want to put them in the microwave.

Comment

okayyyy thread drift, back to the topic of the actual product ladies...

Comment

wow, no one has anything to say about the straps? interesting, they were the hype at the tournament...

Comment

I'm wondering how they're are compare to the Quadshocks..
                      (how much, etc.. ) ;-)
                      They look nice.. almost as if someone was trying to slip my "soles" onto my shoulders. (phewww!)
                      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

You gel'in?
                        educate your thinking

Comment

That's what it was that I was trying to think when I thought of the "soles" to "shoulders" ....

Are you gelling?
                          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

funny

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                            I think with the metal, you'd probably not want to put them in the microwave.

I once put a CE Banshee in the microwave for a few seconds on a dare. It came out with a hole in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post

I once put a CE Banshee in the microwave for a few seconds on a dare. It came out with a hole in it.

was it a BLUE 1

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X