X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sausageguy logo

Its official folks!!after many emails ,phone calls, and CITY FEES,the sausage guy will finally be setting up the pier park proshop and grill inside pierpark!!Official date is may 1.If any of you artist types can help with coming up with a cool logo the sausage guy will be much appreciated and will make it worth your while let me know thanx.Also any suggestions for proshop are always appreciated.Thank you all again for your support without it couldn't happen looking forward to seeing you all on the course!!!
    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Good on ya, mait!
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Indeed! Congrats! I know a number of people have been following your progress as you updated us on the forums. I will stop by next time I am throwing at Pier.
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
        Indeed! Congrats! I know a number of people have been following your progress as you updated us on the forums. I will stop by next time I am throwing at Pier.
        thanx zippy
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Awesome news!
          "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X